Prelim 2016 Maths Help Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
If you were talking about the thread I made (about how to think in extension 2), I think you need to read that again carefully DatATARLyfe

My first sentence was, I heard that extension 2 maths is about critically thinking wheras 3U is about doing
Lol maybe you should read my original post, i said you've done it MORE THAN ONCE. I cbs going and looking for them, but every maths related thread has some comment with you about 4u

leehuan

HSC

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Sure.

On a side note ....

If you can't do an entire set of Q's (set after set) it is probably a sign that you need to go back down to the simple stuff before you tackle the harder ones.
Thanks for the advice Nersadad but I don't have resources for that atm (only have resources from friends)

They'll be in fitzpatrick and Cambridge. I'm sure they'll be

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
That's nice but I don't really care since I've seen them ages ago..

"by myself"

You've been relying on InteGrand's and Shuuya's back.

And let inverse functions be the LAST topic where you try to jump too far ahead of yourself.
Well I was showing you b/c you seemed to be annoyed back then

The last topic should be frickin motion and binomials

leehuan

HSC
Well I was showing you b/c you seemed to be annoyed back then

The last topic should be frickin motion and binomials
I'm always annoyed at your insolence in trying to jump ahead of yourself when you aren't even capable of it yet and instead just relying on so many people on here as methods to CARRY you through all of it.

I'm making it clear now: If you actually have a problem you got stuck on in class or what not then I will probably still help you out given I have the time. Otherwise I refuse to engage in whatever way it is you're trying to unnecessarily jump ahead of your capability. ESPECIALLY if you choose to do stuff like binomials way too early.

I, for one, definitely do not possess the godly patience InteGrand does. I love helping people, but at this point it feels like a waste when you don't put enough effort in yourself to understand what you're doing, instead just shoving it at all of us. And when you do try to? You don't even understand the basics that backbone the more complex stuff. Get your priorities sorted please.

Everything else is whatever tbh - not that worth getting annoyed over.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I'm always annoyed at your insolence in trying to jump ahead of yourself when you aren't even capable of it yet and instead just relying on so many people on here as methods to CARRY you through all of it.

I'm making it clear now: If you actually have a problem you got stuck on in class or what not then I will probably still help you out given I have the time. Otherwise I refuse to engage in whatever way it is you're trying to unnecessarily jump ahead of your capability. ESPECIALLY if you choose to do stuff like binomials way too early.

I, for one, definitely do not possess the godly patience InteGrand does.

Everything else is whatever tbh - not that worth getting annoyed over.
No Way I'd do binomials so early wtf who does that shit, that's in yr12

Anyways whatever you say

leehuan

HSC
No Way I'd do binomials so early wtf who does that shit, that's in yr12

Anyways whatever you say
Firstly reread what you said and what I said. You implied that the last topic that you should be doing was binomials. Reason? Because I said stop getting ahead of yourself.

You just contradicted yourself basically. Something you tend to do a lot.
Don't bother doing motion and inverse functions then when they are also Yr 12 topics.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Firstly reread what you said and what I said. You implied that the last topic that you should be doing was binomials. Reason? Because I said stop getting ahead of yourself.

You just contradicted yourself basically. Something you tend to do a lot.
Don't bother doing motion and inverse functions then when they are also Yr 12 topics.
I mentioned that as an example...

Other topics like Inverse functions are earlier

leehuan

HSC
I mentioned that as an example...

Other topics like Inverse functions are earlier
How earlier?

Our school, for one, didn't even touch inverse functions until after half yearly exams.

Focus. On. Your. Yr. 11. Three. Unit.

And for the record, I've seen inverse functions questions that are just as hard as some binomial theorem questions. But that's somewhat irrelevant here.

I'm done. I should be practicing piano but instead I'm wasting my time.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Holy shit this thread's become like a discussion thread not a maths help thread

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Actually, I have an even better solution.

Fluoroantimonic Acid.
There was no need for that either

Anyways, I was just posting questions here which I seem to struggle with (a lot) and all of a sudden people (like 10) come to this thread and need to rage at me, I mean like wtf...

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
The roast is real haha I love this thread
-------
But eyeseeyou why are you trying to learn yr 12 stuff when you haven't even finished yr 11
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)