Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calamebe

HSC
Just did Extension Maths, way easier than I thought. Prelims for me are over :) (even though I only had two)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I got 90% for 2U, 65% for 3U. Maths is a hard thing for me, 2U is too easy but 3U is too hard - so I need someone to make a 2.5U LOL.

And I'm a God at Economics. Studied one hour before the exam, solid 19/20 for both essays :D (haven't got my multiple choice and short answers).

Pretty good for a chilled Prelim Yearly attitude LOL

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
got my bio and chem back, bombed it so bad i don't even...
Actually, might've bombed out on english as well...
WILL TRY HARDER, WAIT FOR ME 90 ATAR

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
tell me this thread will be more active after prelims, soo bored.
I only got 2u and 3u marks back, pissed at 2u cause lost 2 stupid marks but topped the grade. 3u i tied first

Ambility

HSC
Just did my 3U paper today. It was much harder than any other past paper I had ever done.

Graceuf

HSC
Today was a day of mixed emotions. Year 12 graduation this morning. Our farewell speech was great though. The Shia LeBeuff impression my partner made was stopped halfway through by the appluase from the crowd. And I made them laugh so wooh! Its sad to see them go though. Also really scary to think thats us in 52 years.

63% in 3U. Our class went 64, 63 then down to the 20's so I'm okay with it.

Went better in English that I had ever hoped. Our average was absolute crap (6ish) and I managed to get 21 in my Catcher essay so I'm really happy with that. It's safe to say a lot of people will be moving to standard though.

Only one day to go! And I have some budgeting thing tomorrow for 2 periods so ugh...

calamebe

HSC
Just did my 3U paper today. It was much harder than any other past paper I had ever done.
I was the opposite, though my prelim was hard. I was doing past top 10 school papers when I'm at a rank ~300 school, so even though everybody else in year 11 found the test hard, it was nothing compared to any of the past tests I did lol. So I did pretty well I reckon. No mistakes that I saw.

calamebe

HSC
63% in 3U. Our class went 64, 63 then down to the 20's so I'm okay with it.
That's a giant gap between the top and middle of the class. At least you know you've got a good ranking in the bag for the HSC.

Graceuf

HSC
That's a giant gap between the top and middle of the class. At least you know you've got a good ranking in the bag for the HSC.
Yeah. I'm pretty far ahead from our previous assessments too. Just hoping I can keep it up. Probably only going to have 5 people next year though.

calamebe

HSC
Yeah. I'm pretty far ahead from our previous assessments too. Just hoping I can keep it up. Probably only going to have 5 people next year though.
Yeah, it seems like you could definitely take 1st place next year. Good luck in doing that :)

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Got modern back, got 34/50 for the source section and 20/25 for the essay section. Only three people got 20 or higher in our class for the essay section but I'm pretty disappointed in 20/25. I just can't seem to get a grip on essay writing and it's driving me INSANE. There's one person in my class and he's been getting 25/25 for every modern essay and he ain't sharing the tricks of the trade. He's also doing all the same subjects as me and getting full marks in all the essays argh.

I really want to achieve when year 12 starts and it sounds stupid when I say it to everyone but I really want to be dux of my school, I believe in myself that I can if I put in my absolute all; which I haven't been doing in year 11. But yeah, still need to get other results back for prelim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)