Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambility

HSC
None of that compares to the photo I still have of a year 7 test. The question gave a square and said the side length was 5mm, and asked for the diameter. I gave 2cm, the correct answer but the teacher marked it incorrect because it should have been 20mm.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
None of that compares to the photo I still have of a year 7 test. The question gave a square and said the side length was 5mm, and asked for the diameter. I gave 2cm, the correct answer but the teacher marked it incorrect because it should have been 20mm.
Diameter of what? Squares don't have diameters.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
feels. Ive done three 2u exams throughout the year (including yearlies) and in total ive lost 2 marks out of all exams, however they were such stupppiidd mistakes im still kicking myself. The first test i lost a mark cause when i was doing x^3 - 8, i quoted the formula and did everything right except i forgot to cube root the 8 so i was plugging in 8's instead of 2's. The second exam was when i was changing a recurring decimal to a fraction, they wanted the answer in mixed numerals but i gave in improper. FML
Im gonna end up losing a mark again, i can feel it
Wow that second one though. I've lost a mark in year 10 physics for something equally stupid, I did 3/2 m/s^2 when the teacher said it wasn't right as it should be 1.5 m/s^2. WTF! But I'm in the exact same position as you, 2 marks lost all year. First test 100%, then lost a mark in the next two.

Thank god all these things count to our HSC. Not Ou O/

blackbird_14

HSC
Year 12 muck up today- and they split "water" on the lab floors- they actually printed out water molecule diagrams and chucked them on the floor.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I feel like 3u tests are so short compared to 2u :p Like the diagrams take up half a page and there's only like 3 pages excluding multiple choice questions.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Aye.
So I remember something about someone wanting to have a meet-up before we all start Y.12. I wouldn't mind having a meet-up, but is anyone actually going to be bothered going?
Yea maybe but there gonna be only like 4 of us cuz everyone else lives in the middle of nowhere
And Abbott is gone. Amen.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
Yea maybe but there gonna be only like 4 of us cuz everyone else lives in the middle of nowhere
And Abbott is gone. Amen.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Hopefully this one will be better. Well, we could organise it now, so that more people can arrange to get here if they live in the middle of nowhere. Continue here, or make a new thread?

AppleTea

HSC
Hopefully this one will be better. Well, we could organise it now, so that more people can arrange to get here if they live in the middle of nowhere. Continue here, or make a new thread?
can add me on skype if you want ill add you to the 2016 group
just hmu with your details in pm if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)