• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Predicting the future [weird I know] (1 Viewer)

HSC
i sorta believe in that stuff...

i believe we all have hidden psychic powers. and those who claim to be psychics have used their power, cos they remember that they have it.

:karate:

HalcyonSky

HSC
f e a r l e s s said:

i believe we all have hidden psychic powers. and those who claim to be psychics have used their power, cos they remember that they have it.

you're a fucking idiot then

thanks for sharing

08er

HSC
Actually I do believe in this stuff. I was recently assessed and ALL aspects of my life was presented to me in person. From behaviour, parental relationships, learning ability, relationships with others, success etc. The things that are evident at the moment (i.e. behaviour, relationships) were obviously accurate but no one can bank on the 'future' (i.e. success, fortune). This was genuine as many people (at least 10) have been to this guy and agreed. So yes I do believe in it.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm really sceptical of this stuff. My friend's mum goes to psychic and everything she gets told happens, but then again whats with all the shit they print in the weekly star signs and stuff?

I'm gonna go to a psychic and see if it's true. THEN I will make up my mind

that bloke

HSC
f e a r l e s s said:

my mate reckons he made an energy ball between his hands using his mind, then threw it at another mate, who felt the impact.

They were stoned. Dipshits.

Thangquangtu

QUANG(*)
HSC
that bloke said:
my mate reckons he made an energy ball between his hands using his mind, then threw it at another mate, who felt the impact.

They were stoned. Dipshits.
LMAO !

That was funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)