Predict the 6/7 Marker. (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
Guys what you reckon the big marker is for the Core Section?
Im hoping maybe something on CFC's or Cellulose
Wbu?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
CFC, Ethanol, Biopolymer, Radioisotopes, Acid Rain, Haber Process, Managing Water Quality ?

4theHSC

HSC
I'm hoping radioisotopes or CFC's... but I'm guessing biopolymers, ethanol is always asked

boxhunter91

HSC
Dont think it will be ethanol. Was asked last year.. Acid Rain would definitly be a plus!

4theHSC

HSC
yes but there is no particular pattern to the HSC... that's what people think sometimes, 'oh it was asked last year, that means it won't be this year'

sam5

HSC
hmmm im thinkin they will give something different.

i recon we can rule out acid rain, radioisotopes, haber process, ethanol and batteries.

I recon they might give us one on the overlooked dotpoint about recent developments of radioisotopes, but i dont think it will be the big one.

The big one i think might be on some kind of extended redox or ion analysis question. Biopolymers is also a huge candidate.

They might even ask two of them - they have in the past.

kfnmpah

HSC
It will be something to do with the environment. It seems to be all the rage lately.
acid rain, CFC's, biopolymers, water quality maybe?

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Radioisotopes or something to do with nuclear chemistry, that way i can get at least 6/7 marks for sure (the only part i have absolutely no trouble with)

boxhunter91

HSC
It aint too bad. Luckily i can tie a bit of Quanta to Quarks in it :)

untouchablecuz

HSC
"Justify why untouchablecuz is the sexiest person alive with reference to THREE of his physical properties."

Last edited:

raniaaa

:)
HSC
"Justify why untouchablecuz is the sexiest person alive with reference to THREE of his physical properties."
For one to be the sexiest person alive one must be:
a) a person
b) sexy
Untouchablecuz undoubtedly meets both requirements with the additional feature of being "untouchable". These three physical properties lead to the conclusion that untouchablecuz is in fact the sexiest person alive.:eek:

Last edited:

gurmies

Drover
HSC
For one to be the sexiest person alive one must be:
a) a person
b) sexy
Untouchablecuz undoubtedly meets both requirements with the additional feature of being "untouchable". These three physical properties lead to the conclusion that untouchablecuz is in fact the sexiest person alive.:eek:
You're in mate gogogo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)