Practice Speaking Day @ Plc? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Is anyone going to that Practice Speaking Day at PLC (Pymble)?

I don't know all the details... but i will... soon...

It's free though :)

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
Is anyone going to that Practice Speaking Day at PLC (Pymble)?

I don't know all the details... but i will... soon...

It's free though :)
Oooh the magic word. "FREE" :D. Would you be able to post details up about that? Because I really want to get used to speaking to people I have never met! :shy: That would be 'hyper-cool', merci..

chepas

HSC
Yeh, asked Fr teacher today... apparently the form was due in today haha! So yeah, asked people and people signed up and yeah, PLC Pymble the 31st July...

Sabbo

HSC
We were close to going but it's too close to our Trials

Instead we went to one in the City last Saturday, can't think of the name of the place right now, anyone else here went there?

It was pretty good to talk to other Teachers and see how they ask the questions. At least now I know what I have to work on.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by Sabbo
We were close to going but it's too close to our Trials

Instead we went to one in the City last Saturday, can't think of the name of the place right now, anyone else here went there?

It was pretty good to talk to other Teachers and see how they ask the questions. At least now I know what I have to work on.
St Alo's Milsons Pt?

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
so... i will see you there then ;)

im asian... what do you look like :p
Long black curly hair, big-boned :)p), 6"... brown eyes. Mum was German, dad was Singaporean... imagine that mix :D

Perse: Nice new av... hehe.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Long black curly hair, big-boned :)p), 6"... brown eyes. Mum was German, dad was Singaporean... imagine that mix :D

Perse: Nice new av... hehe.

Eurasian! I'd never guess :p

The compliments are flowing in. Thankyou!

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
Eurasian! I'd never guess :p

The compliments are flowing in. Thankyou!
Hehe. Though the sign for 'foot' I forget what it is.... ' or "? 6" if its inches. mmm... 6ft anyway. haarhar.

So, who's going to the Pymble PLC one? :wave: Maybe we can spot each other.

ally86f

novice
HSC
north sydney girls will be at the plc day..
we're first up, gotta be there at some ridiculous hour like 9 am

kapeche

ravo girls will be there too... but i think we had to pay! that's so slack... trust our school lol
is everyone actually READY to do the real thing? :eek: im sort of freaking out... but i guess trials come first eh?

chepas

HSC
Yer I have my 2U trial tomorrow. Hurray. So we get the practice thing AFTER the trial, meh, but still, for the exam on the 28th!! Hehe.

Has anyone got the letters from BoardOS yet saying where to go for the oral? Cos its' now a month away and I thought they'd come around now... interesting.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Chepas said:
Has anyone got the letters from BoardOS yet saying where to go for the oral? Cos its' now a month away and I thought they'd come around now... interesting.
Is it only one month away!! *gnaws on wrist* O....M....G... :(

Hmmm.. Nup, haven't received one yet... I thought that they'd've posted the letters by now too. How peculiar. I wonder which random, obscure location in Sydney they choose to hold the Orals at....

Hope y'all have loads of fun at your practice day.... :p

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Profs.

nous avons reçoit un peu plus information qui concerne samedi prochain. Est-ce que Natalie O'Toole ou M. Maniska le professeur de quelque personne ici? Si oui, quel sont les questions typiques qu'elles demandent? Examples s'il vous plait... :D

chepas

HSC
O mon dieu, les profs que tu mentionnes sont aussi les miens avec qui je vais parler!!! C'est drôle, hein?!!

Je pensais que le but de ce samedi c'était d'experiencer des autres profs pour qu'on ne les connaisse pas, et pour qu'on s'habitue a` ces personnes qui nous sont étranges, n'est-ce pas?

A quel 'session' vas-tu shazzam? Et ben donc, une fois pour toutes:

Ceux qui vont au jour de l'orale, mettez-y vos coordonnées, pour qu'on puisse se voir., eg. Which session, how we look, maybe how we can spot you if you where a bright pink shirt with yellow polka dots or soemthing, I don't know... :rolleyes:

Voici les miennes:

1st session, see post #9, probably wear a jersey of some sort - yr12 one, or a dark blue juice jumper, such is my wide fashion wardrobe.

Allez-y :p

And about those notes, I know of one girl from OHS who got hers, but no-one else has got the oral notifications for the HSC yet. I'm starting to be a little concerned, because today marks ONE MONTH!!! Sacrée vache... Happy monthiversary.

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
ça veut dire, Chepas, que son nom est Michael? Et vois ici, ally qui utilise cet forum aussi est dans le même session que nous. Hahaha, je pense que je vais m'habiller mon maillot(yr 12) aussi. Errr...je peux t'envoye un link * le website de ma copine ou il ya une photo si tu veux une description physique.

Alors je dois étudier français et anglais...gah les deux dans une journée. BOo hoo, je suis très triste encore parce que la physique était très mauvais *larme*

swingle

où est monsieur cascadeur quand j'ai besoin de lui?

moi, je vais * PLC demain - hornsby girls. je ne peux pas le croire - seulement un mois jusqu'aux examens orales!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)