Posting things on Facebook? (1 Viewer)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Do u ever think twice about posting comments on Facebook, which is satrical but might offend another person or might make u look wierd?

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
of course.

I am very careful of what i post on facebook,
what photos of me are tagged etc.
I mean like mainly comments, like I c all mah mates posting satricial things about some people and sometimes I feel kinda restricted, for reasons of being scared that I might offend somebody or make myself look wierd...does that happen to you too?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
depends on who they are and how sensitive they are about it.

ive come across ppl on other ppls facebooks that really get bothered and fired up by tiny sarcastic things i might say about them, and i find their reactions hilarious.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I mean like mainly comments, like I c all mah mates posting satricial things about some people and sometimes I feel kinda restricted, for reasons of being scared that I might offend somebody or make myself look wierd...does that happen to you too?
well there is a fine line between satirical comments and malicious personal attacks.

I'm usually careful due to a small minority of my associates being wanted, or because of future career prospects.

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought ":p" was invented to solve such potential problems.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
everyone knows what im like so when i post weird shit on fb my fb friends know im joking.

i think.

im p careful with what i say seeing as i have my boss and other co-workers on it lol

yoddle

is cool
HSC
To OP: No, which once led to everyone thinking one of my sisters was preggaz.

But actually no.

HSC
N/A
most of the time i think twice about posting. other times, i get caught out. so meh.

but i hate when people post something out of their anger for another person and they go "if you catch my drift/you know who i mean" kinda thing. i just frown. coz i do know who they mean and espec wen its a 15 yr old saying she wants to hit someone in the face with a shovel... god child... can u hear urself right now?!?!

klaris

HSC
whats this thread got to do with love and relationships?

on topic, no. i post things i would say irl.

it never offends anyone.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
This should be on the non-school facebook thread but i can't help myself..don't you hate it when people post shit like this? it just makes them look like foolz:

FUCK U ya bitch faced slut and u dont even know me so how am i a tool ya fuckin wanka fuck some ppl amuse me they need to get something called a llife and dickhead tattooed across their forehead lol
Awesome status there old primary school best friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)