Post Your Timetable - S1 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
arrrrr, waiting for service desk to get back to me with my login as i lost it -.-

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Mine's fucked as well and they have been far from helpful.

Tutes, etc. fill up dont they?

lol. they do fill. i was really suprised that some of the times that i have chosen were 90% full already.

HSC
One of my lectures increased from 175 to 400 capacity and all 10 tutes save 2 are full.

What are the chances of tentative classes opening up?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You should try to move those friday tutes to one of the other days so you can have a 3 day weekend

chrisbos2007

HSC
argh, im so confused ... all i did was accpet my offer i havn't like chosen timetables or anything...does this come under part II?

I can't log in atm cause the server is down or something arather :(

Im doing bachelor science (health and exercise science) hopefully i still have a shot at getting a decent timetable? My course has a set structure though..does that mean we can't choose a timetable?

Thankyou in advanced to anyone that can help me out...freaking out atm !!

HSC
argh, im so confused ... all i did was accpet my offer i havn't like chosen timetables or anything...does this come under part II?

I can't log in atm cause the server is down or something arather :(

Im doing bachelor science (health and exercise science) hopefully i still have a shot at getting a decent timetable? My course has a set structure though..does that mean we can't choose a timetable?

Thankyou in advanced to anyone that can help me out...freaking out atm !!
BABS1201 Molecues, Cells and Genes
CHEM1831 Chemistry for Health Science
HESC1501 Introductory Exercise Science
PSYC1001 Psychology 1A

Enrol in these. My Student Profile > Update Enrollment ....

chrisbos2007

HSC
i have no enrolment appointment or something ?

i click update my enrolment, it just takes me to term selection but there is nothing to do from there?

karoooh

HSC
There should be a link at the bottom that says 'Add courses'. Search for the course codes listed above, pick the suitable lecture/tute times and then enrol.

chrisbos2007

HSC
ok ok, so i just enrol in those that are for "session one" correct?

Now that my timetable has been made, it is possible to change it say tmorow/modify it if i wish?

thanks everyone, sorry about being clueless!

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
I don't understand why enrolment is so hard.

Yes, you only enrol for S1. And the phrasing of your 2nd question is confusing. You can only enrol in the courses required by your degree.

There's nothing wrong with fiddling around with enrolment at this stage. I mean, I'm sure you guys can read and stop yourself from doing something that may jeopardize it. You should just relax.

Last edited:

chrisbos2007

HSC
I don't understand why enrolment is so hard.

Yes, you only enrol for S1. And the phrasing of your 2nd question is confusing. You can only enrol in the courses required by your degree.
It was only difficult cause when i was first accepting my offer i stopped at the HECS/Tax File Number section, i re-read through tonight when i wasn't tired from work/weekend and realised that you can select full 80% payment before you have your TFN.

I have now selected my courses for session one and am making a timetable, i was just wondering however once i have made my timetable is it possible to switch around class times/modify the timetable i first select if i change my mind about session times and what not?

Sorry about not being clear, thanks for your help.

karoooh

HSC
Yes you can, as long as you switch before the census date. After that you can only drop the courses, without financial penalty. And then once the census date lapses for that, you can only drop the course without academic penalty. And then finally, you can't drop it at all.

NB: I'm not sure when the date are for this sem.

HSC
March 31st is the Census date

Us artfags have the hardest time enrolling :(

chrisbos2007

HSC
:( driving me insane, but i got one together will upload it in a sec!

sucks big time...its not possible to have a 4day week.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
much!

now if you can squeeze that econ1101 into one of the breaks you could leave at 6pm every night

free tip for everyone: the auto timetable function is terrible, don't use it

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
psychology lectures ae usually rerun in the evening. Perhaps thats why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)