Post 5 great songs that most people haven't heard (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
No justice, no peace.
Delete other posts, keep it at five.
Song hog.
Excuse me missy but you're the one who broke the rules in the first place by just posting five songs that you like without any reference to their popularity. Dayum gurl.

I can't think of five i just wanted to highlight this hypocrisy.

boganxcore

HSC
umm why would you want to tell people about songs that other people havent heard of
if you do the band just wont be cool anymore, coz people have heard of them

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Hey guys, I found this great song by this heaps obscure band, you probably haven't heard of them

[youtube]94RNp7veIJE[/youtube]

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
If you think it is you obviously don't know what the word means.
shut up. scaredytiger knows more about words than any of you noobs.

OOH LOOK AT ME!@ I LISTEN TO INDIE MUSAK THAT NO ONE ELSE KNOWS LOL SO COOL!@!!

totally pretentious thread.

HSC
Excuse me missy but you're the one who broke the rules in the first place by just posting five songs that you like without any reference to their popularity. Dayum gurl.

I can't think of five i just wanted to highlight this hypocrisy.
A person should listen to music because they enjoy it, not because it's only exclusive to them somehow and 'unknown.'

If anything, I brought something profound to this thread.
:)

Arctopus

HSC
Step 1) Disregard everyone's posts.
Step 2) Post five of the most obscure songs you've heard.
Step 3) OMG Y WUNT ANYON COMENT MY TOTALLI RANDUM MUSAK?!!!!!!!??

This thread is shit, yo.

nikilily

HSC
the title is shit and motives to appear as a 'founder of the band' like figure is starting to really annoy me, but I enjoy looking at what other people listen to and listening to music I haven't heard before. That being said I don't really have that much music which most people haven't heard of (besides the people who don't dare venture outside the realm of the countdown that is). Actualy, I might, anyone ever heard of Aveo?? They're amazing, and probably the band who has the lowest plays on Last Fm in my itunes library if thats anything to go off.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
A person should listen to music because they enjoy it, not because it's only exclusive to them somehow and 'unknown.'

If anything, I brought something profound to this thread.
:)
CHUT UP HIPPO CLIT.

This thread could be viewed as sharing music that may otherwise go undiscovered, I am personally thankful for being exposed to more possibly good music instead of bitching about things being pretentious and generally stressing about the OPs motives, which is quite painful.

richardneill

HSC
CHUT UP HIPPO CLIT.

This thread could be viewed as sharing music that may otherwise go undiscovered, I am personally thankful for being exposed to more possibly good music instead of bitching about things being pretentious and generally stressing about the OPs motives, which is quite painful.
Exactly. It's funny how all the people criticising me are more than likely doing useless arts degrees. I guess they'll be stuck in the cycle of making unjust criticisms about subjects they don't understand for the rest of their lives, so we may as well let it slide.

tripyamine

HSC
Ok to begin, fuck you all and your backup network of cyberheros
How is this pretentious, he is asking for 5 great songs people haven't listened to....
If it was something like the 5 most indie songs you know, just because people don't listen to fkn lady gaga is not an excuse to hate on them.

So go take a major in Lady gaga and T pain for your $0.02 arts degree

Spoon - Cherry Bomb
Jurassic 5 - What's Golden
I am kloot - Proof
Joel Plasket - Nowhere with you
Stars - Your ex lover is dead
The Thermals - Here's your future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)