POLL: Is it fair that teachers are allowed to teach at their child's school ? (1 Viewer)

Is it fair that teachers are allowed to teach at their child's school ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It depends (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Nothing wrong with it. I would not even have a problem if the parent is teaching the student and is not bias

johNNyboy772

HSC
nothing wrong with it as long as bias controls are in place

they have to send their kids SOMEWHERE - may as well be where they work (ease of transport? bully protection? lol)

HSC
At my school, My hospitality teacher had her daughter in her class for hospitality and when the results came out her daughter got a band 6 for hospitality. While another student was in his mothers homeroom where she was his history teacher, and was class captain in that homeroom, He then aced history in year 10, and now he is doing ancient and modern, and doing so well and he got offered to to extension....wonder why -rolls eyes-

K

Kozak92

At my school, My hospitality teacher had her daughter in her class for hospitality and when the results came out her daughter got a band 6 for hospitality. While another student was in his mothers homeroom where she was his history teacher, and was class captain in that homeroom, He then aced history in year 10, and now he is doing ancient and modern, and doing so well and he got offered to to extension....wonder why -rolls eyes-
Maybe cause they do study hard for it?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, gee, could it possibly be that they worked hard? Or were smart?

Not everything's a conspiracy.

HSC
No these two kids were not bright, one of them is just doing a casual job as they got a bad uai while the other is struggling in yr 11

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
No these two kids were not bright, one of them is just doing a casual job as they got a bad uai while the other is struggling in yr 11
That's in your not-so-unbiased opinion. You just sound like a jealous kid who got beaten by kids you didn't expect to be beaten by.

K

Kozak92

In your first post you said he aced history and got offered extension.Seems he is rather bright.

People are good at different things. Just because they don't do well in all their subjects doesn't mean they're stupid.

copeys

HSC
I see nothing wrong with parents teachers at the school their child teaches at. In HSC year I even saw a parent teaching their child. As long as there is no unfair marking in assessments/exams, as well as unfair attention paid to other children it is O.K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)