PLS COMPLETE MY ANIME SURVEY FOR MY PIP PLS (1 Viewer)

m0ch1

HSC
HIII, for my PIP i'm doing the impact of anime on identity. Please fill out the survey below, it should only take 10mins tops. Thank you so much for taking out your time to fill out the survey and I appreciate your help. :)

if you would like the link to the survey pls leave your email down below :)

quickoats

HSC
I would suggest making the survey more accessible since it'll allow you to get a wider sample. It's already troubling enough trying to beg people to fill it out... having them to verify their email etc is just not gonna get the results you need.

m0ch1

HSC
I would suggest making the survey more accessible since it'll allow you to get a wider sample. It's already troubling enough trying to beg people to fill it out... having them to verify their email etc is just not gonna get the results you need.
ohh okay, is there a way for me to be able to make the survey more accessible?

quickoats

HSC
ohh okay, is there a way for me to be able to make the survey more accessible?
Is it a google form? If it is, I'd turn off the "requires email address" bit so anyone who clicks on the link can do it. Otherwise you can make it a surveymonkey.

If you want a few individual substantial responses I would set it up as an 'interview' methodology rather than a questionnaire.

m0ch1

HSC
Is it a google form? If it is, I'd turn off the "requires email address" bit so anyone who clicks on the link can do it. Otherwise you can make it a surveymonkey.

If you want a few individual substantial responses I would set it up as an 'interview' methodology rather than a questionnaire.
ohhh okayy, thank you for your suggestion :)))

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
HIII, for my PIP i'm doing the impact of anime on identity. Please fill out the survey below, it should only take 10mins tops. Thank you so much for taking out your time to fill out the survey and I appreciate your help. :)

if you would like the link to the survey pls leave your email down below :)
ethodaboss7@gmail.com - don't judge the email I made it when I was like 10

(Great choice of a research assignment btw, massive anime fan right here)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Yesss same

My parents are weebs so I grew up with anime, hence it had and still has a massive impact on my identity
I got into anime myself, parents didn't really get into it. Though I personally feel like some animes just have the ability to change your identity or the way you act whether that be temporarily or permanently, it's stupid how many life lessons you actually learn from anime at times o_o (5cm per second was a big one for me)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
for me it would probably be assassination classroom. I watched it in year 9, and i was at a very low point in my life. It made me realise the importance of having a parental figure in your life, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be a teacher like in the anime. Ended up moving schools and i have never felt happier, my teachers are amazing.

i hate the students though lmao can’t wait to get out of here.
Actually very similar situation but also different, in Year 9 I was also having quite a terrible time (well mostly within school) and since I was rather depressed at the time, I would use anime as an escape from reality to clear my head and have a bit of a laugh.
I moved schools after Year 9 and then again after Year 10 (school I was in for 1 year in Year 10 was not mainstream and only really went there because other schools were out of area at the time). Same here, teachers aren't tooooo bad, students are ok although I still feel isolated at the school as a result of being a reasonably new student as opposed to those who were there since Year 7.

For 5cm per second though, it's only really something that I would be able to relate to within circumstances, since its all about dealing with unexpected situations which separate human connection. Although what it has taught me is that although there will be situations which are unexpected or unfortunate, over time you just have to try and find the will to move on and conform to reality, as it hurts even more to dwell on the past. And sure whilst these things should come naturally to anyone despite whether they watch anime or not, I feel as if anime has a way of showing life lessons like this in a very unique way.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
All goods, I've just sent it again, let me know if you've received it:)
Received and completed, thanks! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random language lesson/fact of the day:

The emoticon (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ contains the Arabic letter "ﻭ" ("waw") which is pronounced similarly to the letter "w" as well as its other pronunciation "ooh"

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
if anyone uses myanimelist, drop ur username so I can stalk your lists and see if we share similar tastes tyy

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
The reason why I don’t give people my username is so they don’t see my lists. Bro I’ve got hentai on there LMAO.

also does anyone know a good harem anime where its somewhat angst and the guy actually ends up with one of them?
Check my list I’m sure you’ll find something - harems and slice of life in general are my game : p

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
The reason why I don’t give people my username is so they don’t see my lists. Bro I’ve got hentai on there LMAO.

also does anyone know a good harem anime where its somewhat angst and the guy actually ends up with one of them?
Actually I just remembered one now, now the best storyline but Amagami from memory is one except it’s done in “arcs” with different girls rather than honing in on the intimacy with one character for the entirety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)