PLS COMPLETE MY ANIME SURVEY FOR MY PIP PLS (1 Viewer)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Are any of y’all more active on discord to talk about animuuus

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I only really “grind” on Saturdays (I didn’t really do that today though because Ive been sick for a few days and I’m in no condition to study)
On other days, I put on my anime playlists and finish my homework, write my notes and do past papers, etc. Sometimes I watch anime while working. It makes it fun, it doesn’t really feel like a chore. Plus I actually enjoy my subjects.

There are times where I shut everything off and just focus on what I’m doing but that’s only when I’m learning new content (if I pay attention then it usually sticks in my head the first time), then it’s just revision and i can have fun while doing that.

ALSOOO One big tip is to have a classmate you can compete with, preferably someone who gets higher grade than you. I make bets with a couple classmates for each of my subjects (usually the one who’s topping the class), and whoever gets the higher score treats the other person out after school. Though I usually don’t beat them (I’m averaging 2nd or 3rd), it still motivates me to keep going.
O.O what anime playlists, just like OP’s and ED’s? Do you listen to any other JPOP?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Yesss but only instrumental. Lofi anime remixes are also a big one for me. i used be really into the scenario anime playlists (check out nimbus on YouTube and you’ll know what I mean) but then I realised I don’t really learn anything when there are lyrics. I end up finding myself daydreaming for all those hours where I thought I was “studying”. Thank god I realised this pretty early one.
Oh the lofi ones are so good. Although I have to say I’m the complete opposite, I can still study with vocals as unlike English vocals, listening to a song with a foreign language doesn’t really urge me to sing along (unless it’s a really catchy song - the main reason I never listen to Yoasobi or Kenshi Yonezu while studying hahaha).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)