Please don't roast my ranks [emoji813] (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Feels bad when my estimates are kind of worst than my half yearly and my half yearly ranks suuuuuckeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simorgh

HSC
Feels bad when my estimates are kind of worst than my half yearly and my half yearly ranks suuuuuckeed

DW you will have enough to get into UNSW Commerce let alone the Bonus Points which I doubt you will need.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
The 2016 ATAR cut-off was 96.50
There's bonus points :) In all reality, I only need a 92 but I would personally like to be 95+. The world isn't as straight-laced as the numbers say, I have been shown the range of students which were accepted into UNSW Commerce and I believe there was a 88 ATAR student. (Reference from Leehuan). Anyone who believes you need a 96.50 to get into UNSW Commerce (not Co-Op or Law dual) has not been introduced to the wonders of bonus points & realisation that 96.50 is not a cut off, it's a guaranteed entry ATAR :)

Will get back to this thread soon with 100% updated ranks as well.

leehuan

HSC
Pretty amazed by how you remember the number but yeah those were from last year's cutoffs. (Which I recommend people such as pikachu look at tbh.)

Guaranteed entry is just a means of assurance. If you push you can get it though

lilboat

HSC
Guaranteed entry is just a means of assurance. If you push you can get it though

How about for a course such as actuarial studies, which had a cutoff of 97.5 in 2015 and guaranteed entry of 98? Is it at all common for students achieving a 97.5 atar to gain entry into this course? Thanks

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Pretty amazed by how you remember the number but yeah those were from last year's cutoffs. (Which I recommend people such as pikachu look at tbh.)

Does that take into account EAS / any other enterance scheme?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
I think that does include EAS people. The cutoff for medicine was way below 90 atar, which would be hard to get into without EAS or some other scheme.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I think that does include EAS people. The cutoff for medicine was way below 90 atar, which would be hard to get into without EAS or some other scheme.
Ah yeah true fair enough, cheers!

leehuan

HSC

How about for a course such as actuarial studies, which had a cutoff of 97.5 in 2015 and guaranteed entry of 98? Is it at all common for students achieving a 97.5 atar to gain entry into this course? Thanks
For last year, why not? 97.5 was the listed cut-off.
Yes

lilboat

HSC
For last year, why not? 97.5 was the listed cut-off.

Yes
Oh okay thanks i was just wondering if many students who achieved between 97.5 and 98 were denied entry into the course based on their atars

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Update to rank: My friend with an 81/100 in English came 9th. I received a 85/100 - definitely in top 10.

Need more estimates please <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)