Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2 Viewers)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
Too bad it won't be a comedy...
:confused: it WAS a comedy, ay

it was hilarious ! i saw it just then, i expected it to be some boring action serious piece of shit but it really made me laugh, mostly cos johnny depp was so DAMN FAGGY ! hahaha look at him run

whoever said that depp is a good actor is right though, he plays such different and eccentric characters in each movie he does, and so well to o. .. and thats what makes him a f'in great actor

Fry

the films got some clever humour but not the type that you could laugh-out-loud. if there was more humour then i would give the movie a 5/5. i can't wait for the sequel!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh is there a sequel coming out already ? same actors/characters?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I was so amused by the movie that I totally forgot the fact that the plot was so thin. That makes it a very good movie in my opinion. :D

Heh. I still cannot get over Sparrow. All day at school we were talking like that. Our teachers got pretty annoyed. ;) But it was sooooooo worth it.

Anyone else going to babble away on Talk Like A Pirate Day?

Fry

i read somewhere that there is going to be a sequal mainly due to the success of the film in the States. its the 2nd highest grossing film of the year after Finding Nemo. go Pirates!!

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Eh. *shrug* What can you do? I keep telling her it's a hopeless wish. He's so skinny he'd slip through that noose in no time! :D

Besides which... we have to see a return of that hat! (I would snicker now, but I'm not sure whether the Orlando-lovers would stone me to death.... :p). And people just don't wear hats when their being hanged, or so I think...

cambi

i thought it was the best movie ive cn 4 ages!!! johnny depp was really cool....im thinking about growing dreddies haha

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i watch it on strike day too, it was heaps good way betta then expected

T

tactic

i saw it its a pretty good movie!!!!
i was expecting it to suck but i liked it :D

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snobby airlines
Now that was a pretty cool movie maties har har!! ....

Ah Johnny Depp never fails to amuse me, it was quite a funny movie and the sword fighting scene between Depp n Bloom was top stuff! but the chick from bend it like beckham was pretty annoying
check it out peeps
yeah depp is one of my fav actor, and the girl was hot!

sep 19th-talk like a pirate day

flisb

ahh i saw it yesterday on the teachers strike.. after seeing the ads i thought it'd be really corny and pathetic.. but it was pretty good.. johnny depp made it so worthwhile.. as did orlando.. but theres something bout depp that just draws me in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)