picking up girls- for the ladies (1 Viewer)

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
This one is for the ladies... say if i tried to pick you up using lines from the film Anchorman: the legend of Ron Burgundy would you find this funny or would you punch me.

heres how it would go

me: don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
girl: Really.
me: People know me.
girl: Well, I'm very happy for you.
me: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

me: I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

me: I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

XPac2

HSC
no wonderthat movie was a flop... just like ur dick will be if u attempt to use that line.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Is this guy for real?

I'd laugh in your face, for the record.

cassieagill

HSC
i'd fuck you right there and then, no matter where we were, or how ugly you are...because i'm a fucking slut

annas4107

HSC
Jack are you serious?? as in autumn study jack? wow this is going to go down well at school tomorrow- maybe after english though :p

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i think it would be a good conversation starter

psyclops

HSC
me: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
if someone used this line humorously in conversation they would certainly get my attention, only because i think it is hilarious (as long as whoever is saying it actually understands what they are saying)

anyway i probably shouldnt give out trade secrets but if you are just out to pick up, all you have to do it choose which lady you want to get nasty with, walk up to her, make small talk for about 5-15 mins, and then straight up ask her if she wants to come back to your place and fuck. this really works. if she says yes, youve scored. if she says no, smile and say no worries and go find the next lady to have a crack at. the only tip is be genunie and honest. if you try to be sleazy or coy or mysterious she will at best say no and at worst lay out the face-slap/ball-kick.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
This one is for the ladies... say if i tried to pick you up using lines from the film Anchorman: the legend of Ron Burgundy would you find this funny or would you punch me.

heres how it would go

me: I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

me: I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
It won't work. Try Brick's lines instead. It'll be easier for you to pull them off because you won't even need to try that hard in being any more retarded than you actually are.

Last edited:

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
nice i knew it... either be smacked in the face or score

why are males commenting i dont want to pick you up ffs get off thread your opinions dont count

brittanica-

HSC

heres how it would go

wow youve really out done yourself there
totally original and faggy!
i say use it because it will be great entertainment for everyone else

Pace_T

HSC
why are females getting pissed off? hes not using them on you, you stupid whores. take your heads out of your asses.

HSC
Depending on your overall demeanor I'd either give a 'thats funny' laugh and keep talking to you or a 'what the fuck?' laugh and walk away.

HSC
I hate it when people go out of their way to chat me up. Just talk to me normally please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)