Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone planning on releasing solutions any time soon? I’m procrastinating myself to death at the moment on whether or not I answered some of the questions correctly
What questions are you doubtful on? As long as it's not one of those Chemical reaction questions that are really Chemistry/Nuclear Physics, I can answer them.

Husky

HSC
What’s there to procrastinate on if there’s nothing to study 😉. Also, take a break mate, you’ve earned it. Leave the worrying till December 16th there’s nothing we can change now. That being said, Matrix should release their solutions soon.
Thanks for the advice, you’re 100% right tbh there’s no point in worrying about something I can’t change 🤷🏻‍♂️. Im just gonna chill for now and then start stressing again when results come out :)

What questions are you doubtful on? As long as it's not one of those Chemical reaction questions that are really Chemistry/Nuclear Physics, I can answer them.
I was wondering mainly about question 30 part (a) and also question 31 (a). Not sure if my responses were good enough to answer the q.

Husky

HSC
Yeah I am getting a similar mark :( what u reckon the band 6 cutoff would be
Eh Id be inclined to say around 78-80 perhaps? For sure this paper threw off a lot of people not just us so it would have to be low. But maybe someone who would know better such as @Drdusk would be able to give a better estimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)