physical looks (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Lundy said:
woah. I remember you. you're that really old guy.
lol, I aint that old........only 20 :), i don't usually post much on these forums these days, but i make a comment every now and then, i thought this was an interesting topic :)

santaslayer

HSC
Lainee said:
What you're getting mixed up between is someone who "looks" good and someone who you think is "attractive". The difference is that 'attractiveness' means "pleasing to the eye or mind" while looks is purely physical. In my mind, any guy who I love will be attractive to me despite what everyone else thinks. He can be pockmarked, limp, hunchbacked, bald, fat or just plain ugly... but if I love him, then he'll still beautiful. The difference is that it's in the mind, a real relationship needs the physical but surpasses the physical because it doesn't matter one bit.
With all due respect, I do get the feeling that you read up to that sentence and stopped to write a response straight away.

I did note that attractivness was quite subjective.

Me said:
Of course, sexyness is hard to define and quite subjective. The important thing is that your partner must find you physically attractive in some way or another for the relationship to work. If you have a great and flawless personality but the guy finds you vomit inducing, then I don't believe the relationship can be sustained for the long term.
EDIT:

Lainee, despite your very beautiful expression of love to someone whom, in future may have those physical flaws, I don't believe you. :p

Last edited:
HSC
Komaticom said:
I was expecting someone to post something like ^that^.

Come on, be serious. I want to know where I stand.
Truth is, different girls like different men. I don't think you should change yourself just to appeal to the ladies. Be yourself. (Oh here we go again) Look however you think you'd be attractive looking and someone will appreciate it.

I mean seriously, I don't exactly have the perfect stomach, the perfect legs, the perfect face, hips and all that crap that men look for in an 'attractive ladeh', but I know someone will/does (who knows =p) appreciate it. Maybe they're weird but hey that's NOT the point.

HSC
fantasy8 said:
just wondering, do chix like men that bodybuild and look tone, or someone that just skinny. would it be better if i started bodybuilding and getting tone or just look skinny?

Also what part of teh body are chix turned on like the abs, biceps, etc because i want to train that area. just want to get an idea about it
I'm turned on by a beer gut, among other things.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
my sharona said:
I'm turned on by a beer gut, among other things.
Disgustinghowcouldyoubeurnedonbysomethingsovile.It'slikeaguysayinghegetsturnedonbyapplyipods.

HSC
wheredanton said:
Disgustinghowcouldyoubeurnedonbysomethingsovile.It'slikeaguysayinghegetsturnedonbyapplyipods.
space is that long rectangular button on the bottom of the keyboard.. under the letters...

malkin86

HSC
Some light definition all over - so that your body will be balanced and fit.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
azzie said:
now standard deviation, THAT'S hot...
God damn statisticians. Why dost thou forsake me!

[Note to those uneducated fools: Statistics sucks, and Mathematics rules. Maths is like the king, and physics and chemistry are his subjects. Stats is like that long lost cousin no one really remembers.]

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Wrong, physics and chem are his cheap whores.

Lainee

HSC
azzie said:
^^^^^ agreed!!

Heheh it's a studied art. ;)

But for the guys who are running out to pick up weights - unlike guys who mentally undress girls as soon as they walk through the door - girls aren't as proficient at guessing what lies underneath your clothes. :p If you happen to be imperfect in the looks department, as everyone is (except Guy #1 up there :) ) dress to flatter your shape.

I see so many really tallish, skinny guys wearing stuff that's too long and just hangs off them. Or huge ones that wear things that hug them in the wrong places. Grab a girl who looks as if she's got good taste and ask her to come clothes shopping with you! Girls love that! :)

Lainee

HSC
Komaticom said:
Strange, none of the pics in post #85 showed up on my Firefox. There's not even the [ img] [ /img ] tags when I quoted it.

Strange...
Woah that's weird, they were there before! I swear! Lemme double check them. Heheh.

Edit: Maybe they don't allow external linking possibly?

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Komaticom said:
Hartley doesn't seem to have much at all on his chest in the first link... You sure that's ideal?
You don't want a guy who looks like some schwarzenegger, but just some nice, outlined muscles are hot.

pmr_123

HSC
it really does depend on the girl... i like guys who ahve a bit of muscle, but too much i find is just disgusting, and as a personal preference i like guys with a nice back... dunno why...

Lainee

HSC
Komaticom said:
EDIT: Hartley doesn't seem to have much at all on his chest in the first link... You sure that's ideal?
Well, it might just be me cause I dig wide shoulders on a guy. :p Too solid of a chest is not ideal because you'd want some softness when you go to hug him or lie on his chest. Heheheh. Just solid enough for you not to feel bones and ribs but not hardened.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I wouldn't have said it was that bad certainly not hugely skinny. My suggestion would be to work shoulders and triceps.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
My suggestion is to work shoulders, upper back and chest provides balance and the much saught after inverted triangle back mentioned several times by various BoS girls....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)