physical looks (1 Viewer)

HSC
what exactly constitutes a toned body?? i obviously know what it is... but to what degree of tone are we talkin... maybe im getting confused...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well personally I would define tone as not flabby. The ultimate toned person having very little body fat (with the obvious tit exception for women). I'd say that toned is a spectrum at one end there is no flab but also no definition as you move along the scale definition increases.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Komaticom said:
Good because I've got a 5.75 pack, seriously. One of them is missing a quarter.

I thought the "triangle" was when your shoulders go down at 45'.
*bangs head against keyboard for stupidity*
Lol thats alright mine are slightly lopsided eg rather than being even one on one side one on the other one side seems to be out of alignment with the other.

Yes the V-back/triangle back refers to broad shoulders narrow waist not vice versa. That would be gross.

Counterfeit

HSC
I usually like skinny guys, like not Emo skinny, but just slim.

Except there is nothing hotter than v-muscles *sigh* like u know when a guy is wearing boardies and just above there’s a v shape, oh its why I love summer!

But that being said abs do nothing for me, bump bump bump... so what?
Even a guy with a bit of fat on him can have good v-muscles

actually i like guys with some fat on them too.

I guess I go for anyone who isn't an extreme.
I abhor extremely skinny guys, i have a vendetta against overly fat guys and I totally dispise jock guys who are excessively muscular (plus jocks usually have no brain muscle, which is the hugest turn off).

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Emo Kids for the Goddamn Lose.

Emo Chicks make me want to commit violent crimes. And NOT get away with them.
they are definately odd... i dont much care what people are like - but they do have a way of generally pissing me off. I met a few that were cool tho.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Emo kid NOT EQUAL Cool.

That's the falsest thing I've ever heard other than my friend telling me she 'fell' down the stairs.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE!

EDIT: FUCK THIS FUCKING FORUM AND ITS BULLSHIT ENCOODEDIIIINNGGG WHY TEH FUCK DO MY NOT EQUAL SIGNS NOT WORK WHEN MY EQUAL ONES DO IS THERE SOME FORM OF CONSIPRACY!
im the type that says 'i dont care who you are or what you do - as long as i can be me i dont give a shit'

some emo's try to force you to be like them by just being tools - they piss me off. The rest are like everyone else...

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Cool. Thanks man, I try real hard in internet school
i got nothing :p

im not defending them as such... just disagreeing with you... your comments seep harshness

HSC
ameh said:
My IQ is your post count X your desired penis size.
ahahahahaha... Schroedinger - he's got you there... either he is smart or your really small...

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
wow i didnt know chix liked guys with broad shoulders and slim waists...sweet...

Puck II

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Say hi to the year 11's. Me and Perfect Element will be off getting drunk. Without you.

Listening to good music.

We'll drunkenly call you in class, and we'll go to NORWAY to see Emperor.

But whatever, man, it's cool.

I agree. I'm gonna be in a country where it's constantly raining. I will probably get fungal infections from having to wear shoes 24/7. I will spend an entire 6 months wishing i was warm.

BUT AT LEAST IT'LL BE BETTER THAN SCHOOL!

FUCK YEAH ONLY ONE EXAM LEFT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)