PHYS (1 Viewer)

klavier

HSC
all I can think of now is Kinetic energy, E=3/2kT , kx^2/2 ... etc though

klavier

HSC
Wait so what's the pass rate of PHYS1121 ? 85% ? assuming everyone has 35/40 for labs and quizzes

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah im doing 1111 can barely do problems without looking at worked solutions :(
I'm doing phys1111 as well and I still find it difficult.

were you on the last day of the lecture? krystyna spoon fed us with the exam questions!

physics 1a is bloody difficult good thing i dropped out asap!

Im surprised that a lot of people are finding physics difficult but do not exert the time to learn the material. I mean, during consultation hours, (on week 14) there were around 5-6 students in the consultation room! (including us the phys1111 students!) it made me think, damn i must be really dumb for not understanding this physics thing. I was there 3x that week.

all the best guys!
I think the best thing to do now is just go through the pass exam papers and the tutorial questions/solutions. As mentioned by my lab instructor (the asian one with the bowl cut, have no idea what her name is LOL) said that if you're all good with the problem solving tute questions, you should be fine.

I'm only sitting on 38/50 for my total other assessment marks, which is pretty shit considering those were very easy marks.

Good grief I'm never doing PHYS again! I'll probably pick up COMP1911/17 next time as my next SCI elective.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Quoted from Angstman: "Last year around 16% of students failed after the supplementary exam. Make sure that you study effectively for the exam, I would recommend concentrating on learning the physics rather than on what the pass/fail rates etc. are. If you know and can use the physics covered in the course you will pass."

seems legit

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Quoted from Angstman: "Last year around 16% of students failed after the supplementary exam. Make sure that you study effectively for the exam, I would recommend concentrating on learning the physics rather than on what the pass/fail rates etc. are. If you know and can use the physics covered in the course you will pass."

seems legit
wait; so how many people failed the final exam AND the supp exam?

Who's at Oaks tomorrow (fking tent again)
UNSW yay!

klavier

HSC
16% * 1000 people (according to moodle participants )
so 160 people failed after all these

klavier

HSC
By the way , to pass the course you need 50% in exam
that means your overall marks would be 30/60 + 36/40 had you passed
which is at least 65

so everyone that passes are going to get credit, lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)