Perfect Hair (1 Viewer)

HSC
from the skin colour and shape/slope of your face, length of neck and cut of top, i am assuming that the derivative is at least reasonably good looking
I just realised that the makes me look like a giraffe. What do you mean cut of the top?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I am happy with how my hair colour has faded.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
It was a creme colour called ice chocolate. It dyed my hair practically black and looked awful, but after a month of using head and shoulders it's lightened up quite a bit.

HSC
It was a creme colour called ice chocolate. It dyed my hair practically black and looked awful, but after a month of using head and shoulders it's lightened up quite a bit.

^This?

If so, Loreal fucked up my hair black too. It's fucking horrible.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I left mine on a minute too long and had a lot of previous colour build up already. You can't just keep colouring your hair otherwise it will build up on top of each other till it goes black. Loreal is the best colourer.

HSC
I left mine on a minute too long and had a lot of previous colour build up already. You can't just keep colouring your hair otherwise it will build up on top of each other till it goes black. Loreal is the best colourer.
I left it in for like 3 minutes too long, first time it's been dyed *ever*.
I want to try a foam next time.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
That's where you went wrong.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
The only way you can get it out is to bleach it and you shouldn't really do that. Just do what I did and use head and shoulders for a while.

Also, if you've just coloured your hair then wash it really well with some dishwashing detergent (it's mild enough to use on your hair but will strip any risidual colour).

HSC
no it's because
But do I look like a giraffe in that pic? :haha:
The only way you can get it out is to bleach it and you shouldn't really do that. Just do what I did and use head and shoulders for a while.

Also, if you've just coloured your hair then wash it really well with some dishwashing detergent (it's mild enough to use on your hair but will strip any risidual colour).
I'll try that. Thanks!

Nick_Tully

HSC
come on it's all fun and games unti you start fishing for compliments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)