People with Opposite-Sex Siblings: Question (2 Viewers)

XPac2

HSC
Im not close to my sister, cos she's a bitch.

shanilyn

HSC
i have 2 older brothers who are 9 and 12 years older than me and i very rarely see them anymore so when i do of course im gonna hug them. im a lot closer to the youngest of them and we all get along so well. we always fight physically but never seriously although it hurts a fair bit.
if i was sitting at the movies watching a scary movie (which i hate) with my boyfriend and my youngest brother on either side of me and something scared the crap out of me i would instinctively huddle up to my brother rather than my boyfriend.
the 2 of us are just so comfortable with each other. for example, the last time i went and stayed at his place we were sitting on his lounge watching tv with his girlfriend and their room mate and my brother and i were playing with each others hands.
for us its only normal to be affectionate to each other. as for my other brother we arent nearly as affectionate. we may look alike (a bit, its kinda weird) but i think theres a bit of a personality clash.
for all you other people who think that people like me are weird you can shove it up your arse. dont put us down just because we have a heart. its the way we have grown up and if you dont like it dont comment.
:bomb:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I have one sister and no brothers, and my relationship with my sister is poor at best. I wish it wasn't - we were quite close when young, although neither of us was really for showing physical affection, probably because we shared a room for 14 years and enough was enough - but there you go. I imagine if I had a brother and we got along, we'd probably have a close physical relationship (hugging/kissing on the cheek/etc) as I do with my close, platonic male friends.

AppleNader

HSC
so basically the OP is trying to justify his strong urges for wanting to put his sister away.

Dr_Test

HSC
N/A
so basically the OP is trying to justify his strong urges for wanting to put his sister away.
Which one? Because according to the OP, which one hopes you would have read:
I'm a guy with no sisters, so I have no idea.
and
(non-sexual)
(...)
of course never crossing the line into romance, sex, etc
I need to ask a mod if we can get a bull-horn widget. I don't know how much more one needs to emphasize these things before people stop jumping on the LOL-Wagon.

I don't even know how to talk to my family members let alone fuck them or whatever you're talking about.
Might want to read the thread first.

Last edited:

Rabbitoh

HSC
Just out of curiosity, do you guys a reckon an attractive teenage girl with divorced parents and no brothers makes a likely combination for her to be a slut?

I seriously reckon girls who lack male presence in their family will turn to guys, boyfriends etc, and hence be more sexually active at a younger age.

Dr_Test

HSC
N/A
Not sure what you're meaning to say exactly... Are you trying to say that girls with brothers are less likely to become sluts? Or, if you were just asking what everyone else thinks:

Just out of curiosity, do you guys a reckon an attractive teenage girl with divorced parents and no brothers makes a likely combination for her to be a slut?
I'm thinking the broken-family aspect there will have some part to play in increasing her chances of becoming a slut (key word being "chances", not "certainty"), but I don't actually think the lack of male presence has much to do with it. ...unless she were a rural homeschooler who hardly knew what a male WAS... then she'd probably have a stronger urge to get associated with one. In fact, it's interesting to note that it's these lonely farm-types who are stereotypically known to have more cases of incest (rednecks come to mind), probably because extended periods of time (like years) with no "male options" makes the minds of some start considering alternatives of who to "get with"... (unless there's some other factor I'm not aware of)

I seriously reckon girls who lack male presence in their family will turn to guys, boyfriends etc, and hence be more sexually active at a younger age.
Well, here's something to consider: it has been suggested that brothers/sisters who share beds and/or bedrooms can develop small amounts of "sexual retardation", meaning they can have slightly less physical attraction to other men/women, because they are already numbed by the ever-present figure of the opposite sex. But that's only from having very close proximity (and at almost all times), and I've never heard of this proximity-effect reaching outside of this type of situation...

Perhaps someone here knows first-hand something about the effects of going years WITH vs. WITHOUT opposite-sex siblings/people around? Or the effects of sharing a room/bed, and losing some interest in the opposite-sex's figure? It would probably be too gradual for someone to notice like a light flicking on, but who knows...

Last edited:

XPac2

HSC
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... No.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i think this is a pretty intersting topic.

having no sisters, i really can't comment on it though.

but talking about my brothers, i don't think i've EVER hugged any of them.

i don't think i've even hugged my dad.

and i like it this way.
you hugged me ;)

wtf OP is siick. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)