penrith fun (1 Viewer)

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
LOL talk about changing the subject, aye?

GTR, live and let others do the same. If you want to stir something, make yourself some soup.

GTR

HSC
GTR, live and let others do the same.
As i stated in one of my previous posts, if people are happy to live in Penrith, then its all that matters. My comments should not deter them from enjoying this "diverse" suburb...
If people have to move to Penrith to attend uni, then im sure as they are students, they wouldent really care what type of accomadation they get, as long as it is livable and cheap, due to them not really being the most richest people
Exactly Natstar... However in one of your previous posts, you stated that property prices and other socio-economic details were "irrelevant". Looks like a contradiction when contrasted to the above quote?

GTR

HSC
I also dont care about socio-economic factors, because im not a snob.
Well you really seem to be proud of yourself for not being a "snob".
You deserve a gold medal!
Three cheers for Natstar for her lack of "snob" characteristics!

http://www.hrzblawyers.com/artlaw/gold-medal-0001.jpg

Another two years of being a moral high-rider and you might be presented with the "Australian of the Year" award...

S

Shuter

Penrith (and surrounding suburbs) really are a shithole. They have such a large percentage of bogans living there and I fear for my safety walking at night...

There is stuff to do - if you like associating with the huge tools who also do this.

And I can say this with authority as I look down my nose at you from my Blue Mountains home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)