Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
I recon size is proportionall to height
u obviously cant have a short guy, say 150 cm hav a 21 cm doodle. Its just out of proportion.

And skittled, whereever u got that chart from, hmmm, not too sure mate

I dont really care If I got a lil or a big cock, cause what can u do bout it. Its nature dude, God gives unique appearances to every person. Mayb lil cocks dont have to have so much mechanical movement, hence it can go 10 times faster = )

Kiihh ^_^

BabySilver

HSC
i'm sure i've said it before...
Short and Thick does the Trick

Long ones are nice too.. but without the width it's like umm excuse me, but are you actually in yet?

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Well, i think attractiveness is better than size, nobodys gonna stick an ugly dick in my mouth, no way!!! I would NEVER go near a micropenis tho.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
bubz :D said:
and yes, size DOES matter but what's more important is what he does with it :p
well from my sources, i heard its not that impressive.

BabySilver

HSC
ihavenothing said:
Well, i think attractiveness is better than size, nobodys gonna stick an ugly dick in my mouth, no way!!! I would NEVER go near a micropenis tho.
OOOH OOOh I so agree here. one guy i went out wiht had the world't most perfect one, great lenght, width, texture look, feel it was perfect

pitty he just want's me to be hus nasty girl... think nitty...

that shit's not for me

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
well size matters in some ways. guys, YES there is such a thing as having a dick that's too big.
Quote from "Sweetest Thing" (thanks to bubz for pointing that out :D)

"You're penis, too big to fit in here. To big to fit in here, to big to fit in here...uh uh uh"

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
llamalope said:
well size matters in some ways. guys, YES there is such a thing as having a dick that's too big.
Quote from that movie with cameron diaz (I can't remember what it's called

"You're penis, too big to fit in here. To big to fit in here, to big to fit in here...uh uh uh"
it's from 'the sweetest thing'

hahaah another quote, selma blair: "i can't believe i'm fucking a purple elephant" :D

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
yeah, i like just an average size not so small you cant feel it and not too small that your in pain the whole time. :D

illmatic

NaS
HSC
do chicks care bout penis size?

all the time i hear girls saying "ohhhhhhh its whats on the inside that counts" or "ohhhhhh the penis is ugly i dont care, its all about love",,,,,,,

bulllshit

we all know you care about how long the dinger is. no one wants a small pecker comin up their alley, no one wants a volkswagen beetle when they have a double garage, no one wants a big helmet for a small head

so admit it;

girls DO care bout the size of the penis

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
illmatic said:
all the time i hear girls saying "ohhhhhhh its whats on the inside that counts" or "ohhhhhh the penis is ugly i dont care, its all about love",,,,,,,

bulllshit

we all know you care about how long the dinger is. no one wants a small pecker comin up their alley, no one wants a volkswagen beetle when they have a double garage, no one wants a big helmet for a small head

so admit it;

girls DO care bout the size of the penis
ur not talking about the dirty way r u?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
its been started by sum different? and i've posted?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
All chicks care about size and don't let them tell you otherwise. Sure I could tell you that I don't care about how big a chick's tits are, but I wouldn't be telling the truth. It's the same thing.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
guys ---> penis size = girls --> breast size

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Obviously it is all about the cock. Every relationship is. Even lesbians know that cock size is everything.
For lesbians its all about the size of the dildo, vibrator, strap on, carrot, pickle, banana, pineapple etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)