• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
snapped, you mean as in the tendon, like the one underneath your upper lip or underneath your tongue, ripped.
it would be a common thing for uncut guys, i would imagine.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
as in the foreskin split, I don't know where or anything like that, I just know there were a lot of bloody tissues and a man in pain. Quite obviously he'd have to be uncut to have foreskin in the first place and its not that common, you can do it by a girl dismounting and at a wrong angle, or by rough sex and the girl moving about too much esp. when she's on top.

meshy

redruM - common? Nah - the chances are close to 0 of it happening to normal guys.

steph@nie, it's in cosmo? This is like the rarest thing that could ever happen (I don't think it's even physically possible that it could result from intercourse - it would have to involve something else, unless the guy had some genetic abnormality maybe) :confused:

Oh and those position things that could cause it, that you listed steph@nie - they're probably about "snapping" the actual thing (although there's no bone), cos dismounting at an angle/rough sex/girl moving around too much can't cause a tear in a guy's foreskin, unless the girl has something built like a razor down there, but then i don't think sex is something you'd be after then anyway :p

HSC
In the event that the foreskin is formed more tightly than normal, tearing during sexual intercourse is apparently fairly common. If it becomes a significant problem frenuloplasty may be required, an operation which basically serves to relieve the tension which causes said tearing. As to how often the foreskin forms in this way, I have no idea, let's hope it is indeed rare.

If you're keen on reading up on this, the following site may be of use.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healthfitness/menshealth/part1_1-2.html

I've just glanced over the site again, and another area which is cause for significant concern is under the heading "Penile Fracture" (Completely off-topic, but by my approximation about as scary sounding as foreskin tearing). I think that's what meshy is talking about, except it didn't sound as painful when they said it. I also think I'll stop now.

Enjoy!

meshy

steph@nie said:
http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/4738.html

down the bottom theres something on tearing the foreskin. He didn't snap it, he tore his foreskin during rough sex.
Ash, if it was tighter, wouldn't it be easier to tear because there's no loose skin to "give" a little during rough foreplay/sex/masturbation?
you're really dedicated to this issue aren't you :p

it didn't say anywhere or anything about it being torn during rough sex, just that "his friend's one tore somehow", and the response said that rough sex could have been a "possibility". But the guy still needs a genetic abnormality for it to occur during rough sex or whatever, I think it's pretty impossible for it to happen to a normal uncut guy..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
that would be some damn rough sex :S

did the girls vagina have teeth ?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I dunno.. should i ask her? :p or more so, why not just ask him!

I'm passionate in that, I don't like being told I'm wrong when I know that I'm right!

dani

penis size shouldnt matter TOO much in a relationship.. if its excessively small then theres always the tongue, fingers, sex toys, but if its too big, or wide, it'll rip the girl to pieces. the smaller a penis is when limp means the more it will grow when its fully erected: theyre all pretty much the same in the end. and anyways, its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean :uhhuh: :D

also, if a guy really does have a pin dick, the chick can be made to feel more through different sex positions. smaller dicks are better and easier for anal and giving head anyways :)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
penis size doesnet matter scientifically, the most erogenous and sensitive part of a vagina is the front third, like only 3/4cms in, which is pretty achievable by most guys. Also, if a guy thrusts to deep you can actually cause lots of damage, which is why hardsex isnt good.
same with BJ's, deep throat isnt necessary because the tip of the penis is the most sensitive

BabySilver

HSC
Penis size is nothing, well the length is nothing. the circumference plays a part definetly, and the max an average girl can take is 9 inches anything else is just a pinful waste, belive me, i've been on the recieving end. but long or fat, eitherway, he needs to know how to use his hands and his mouth to really please a girl.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
BabySilver said:
Penis size is nothing, well the length is nothing. the circumference plays a part definetly, and the max an average girl can take is 9 inches anything else is just a pinful waste, belive me, i've been on the recieving end. but long or fat, eitherway, he needs to know how to use his hands and his mouth to really please a girl.
hehe i dont think it was intended but nice typo on pain :p

meshy

steph@nie said:
I dunno.. should i ask her? :p or more so, why not just ask him!

I'm passionate in that, I don't like being told I'm wrong when I know that I'm right!
But you are wrong - your sources are a site that doesn't say what you're saying (it just said it's a possibility - not even that it happened in that case that the person emailed about), and your other source is Cosmo.

Swish! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)