Pen spinning? (1 Viewer)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Occasionally pen spin when I'm thinking how to approach a question to answer it.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Every time I try to pen spin it always fails... really bad

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
BUMP Sorry couldn't resist. I just wanted to let you people know that I have finally mastered the thumbaround trick. :D hehe so happy
:eek2: Congrats! I've been trying for ages but i can't seem to master it :( I only know the basic one between the index and middle finger

2xL

HSC
Just keep practicing. Trust me; eventually it clicks and then rinse and repeat before it becomes second nature. IT does take a while. I wanted to impress people so i practiced..at home..quite a lot in year 9 and that. Can do the thumbaround and return to original position. Yes, I am a rather sad child.

BlugyBlug

HSC
Always distracts for like 30minutes straight when i take a "break" during work. been comboing since like '08. can do the same stuff as that ps-728 guy in the video..and maybe that "3U" guy (whatever that jap character is, year 8 jap ftw).
RIP bonkura, passed away in '07. he's the 5th or 6th spinner in the video.

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I've been doing random stuff with a pen, don't even know if they're moves or not lol (inb4newmoveinvented).

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I do two sorts of pen spins, the one where I use my middle finger to twirl around my thumb (I can do it better on my left hand even though I'm right handed) and the one where the pen rotates continuously around between my second and fifth fingers, rotating completely around the 3rd and 4th.

DLMisme

HSC
I can't do it and none of my friends can either, but there's a new Japanese exchange student at my school now and he's pretty pro at pen spinning, Lol

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I can do:
1) the one where I use my middle finger to twirl around my thumb (clockwise and anti-clockwise [JT is a no0b])
2) the one where the pen rotates continuously around between my second and fifth fingers, rotating completely around the 3rd and 4th. (c/ac)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
When I was in high school everyone use to flick those flappy bits on the pen lids.

User5555555

HSC
I can do a thumbaround but that's about it. Only started beginning of this year when I stopped using my laptop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)