PE is actually really hard but scales shit ahhhhhh! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jezzame
i seriously dont see what all of you guys are winging about... i dont pay attention in class and i dont study... i just bullsh!t my answer with common sense and i get like 80 percent... seriouslly if you think theres a lot of content for pdh and the exams are hard.. you should try modern history... ultimate gay exam....
Or maybe the Mathematics Extension 2 exam.

Lizetti

hey! what r u talking about PDHPE is so EASY, u dnt realli need to study for it, its just common sense. I LUV this subject, its not hard dnt say that ppl. Its EASY :). EASY to score marks.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHA... easy... yes u could say that if u could remember the 5 points of this and the 7 points of that and then the other 5 points of something else and be able to write about it for 2-3 pages... yes extremelly easy i must say BULLSHIT!
dah i dont think its difficult just too much stuff to learn in such little time...
at my school we dont have our trials till term3... we got ages
and i agree with everyone else in saying ur friends think its a bludge... dah i wish it was... more than half my folder that i take to school is just PE... i wish it was just running around and crap...
dah...
wat's everyone doing as their first option? we're doing young australians <--- really interesting!!!!

Kuya

i dont really think it should be scaled higher.. cause if you think abt it you are not really learning anything so new to you. its all pretty much general knowledge stuff that is easy to pick up.

if u get a band six and 2 a lessor extent, a band five, doing pdh will actually be quite beneficial 4 ur uai

i got 91, which put me in the top 2 percent of the state n trust me, i was pretty surprised with that mark - i deserved less, not more than that..

the same went for subjects including biz studies, legal etc

based on my hsc experiences, if u kill low scaling subjects, ull set urself apart from the pack and therefore won't be affected by bad scaling, despite what lazseeker (do ppl still use that?) says

..my opinions neway

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah thats so true, i got 89 in pdhpe, even though i wasnt happy with that mark, it still helped my uai heaps, according to that SAM thing

JessC

HSC
N/A
although it may seem easy...ppl end up doin shit n think they did alrite-some stuff in pe u hav 2 kno but yeh i agree-mostly general knowledge

for the ppl who did it last year....is it hard 2 do good?...coz i kno frm my skool not many ppl got ova 90....mostly 70-80

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
yeah! in PD theres heaps to know, but if you do know it its pretty simple, cause theres no essays or anything and i never seem to run out of time in it, but if you dont know basically all the info your screwed because the questions are so narrow sometimes you have to know a lot about a little sub topic. aaaaarrrggghh!! so annoying! thats what screwed me over in the trials. but hopefully i'll no it all by fri!!
i get paid out for doing PD all my friends think its a bludgy subject! i cant seem to get the msg across that its more work than lots of my others!

cassie8

pe is hard

:vcross: pe is very hard but its an interesting subject and it kind of teaches you life skills which you need later as opposed to like maths which u will never use ( well i dont think anyway!) not that i do maths lol.. yes i am on 88 going into the hsc and i was on 96 untill our trial :( so it shows that some people are better at assesments then exams so im just worried ill do as bad as i did in the trial ( 73) i just want to get above 80. ive worked out pe u could either get 50 or 90 depeneding on the questions
GOODLUCK xx
Gracie

Shards

HSC
what makes it worse is that it's on the same day as chem, that's 6 hrs of exams and 2 chunky syllabi

Its just a ride

???

blah says she said:
I didn't even know it scaled badly haha hmm damn.
Im not getting a UAI but are my pdhpe marks still scaled for just my HSC average, or are marks only scaled up and down for UAI's?

natalie22

:uhhuh: yeah pe is hard in that there is so much 2 bloody learn n u gotta learn it all in detail coz u dont no if its gonna b worth 15marks or 2marks in the hsc...if u know everything u can go well in it..its just getting 2 that stage!!
n pe becomes even harder when u have a chemistry exam in the morning right before it *cries*

good luck 2 every1!

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
hey guys, hope you poor kids that had chemistry yesterday survived the massive day!!! so many thought that chem was crap that i felt so sorry for em facing up to pe!!!
what did you all think of the exam/? i was amazed at how little questions they asked us!! dont know about the improving performance one on the wellbeing of the athlete being 15 marks worth, i guess it just proves they can ask anything!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)