PE is actually really hard but scales shit ahhhhhh! (1 Viewer)

*10#

most ppl think pe is easy and a bludge and u just play sport all day ( who dont do it )

its fricking hard - do u not agree

sooooooooo much content

its the worst of all my subjects comin 2nd but only mark of 79!!!!
wat r others marks like?????????

i have a feelin our teacher is crap as well as hard marker

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
I agree, everyone who doesn't do PD/H/PE thinks it's the biggest bludge, when it's got so much theory stuff you need to know. Ah well, it'll all be done with soon :D

anastabation

I got 70% in the trial but I am worried about the HSC as I knew the content fairly well going into it, however I haven't looked at it since.

Catey

I agree with unoriginal... there is nothing overly difficult there is just so much content ... however you are pretty much set if you know your syllabuses off by heart...

PDHPE doesn't scale bably is you get above or on average which is considered to be about 75%... I came first in my school and my overal was 82%...

to get a band six raw you neww to be between 90-100

unoriginal

Yeah I think I find it easier because apart from Health priorities in Australi the course is interesting

eeyore

All my friends think PE is a real bludge too
they just assume that all we do is run around & play sport etc, when in reality we don't have many prac lessons at all

There's so much to remember, and so much to write in the exams!!

FreAkay

I have to say i'm a dumb-arse at PDH, i got 51% in the CSSA trial exam. I dont know if it was the exam ... but i find the first core, the most difficult. FUCKING OTTAWA CHARTA, Jakarta dec, Medicare shit... thats where i get killed. If i didnt do that core i would b averaging at least 70% - 75% with scaling of 1% haha. Ahhhhh i'm fucked i'm off to booze up, only 5days till PDH exam!

Rachel_999

do you think jakarta will be in it? i havnt even looked at that crap! i duno why i chose this subject and KEPT it.... :(

Jezzame

i seriously dont see what all of you guys are winging about... i dont pay attention in class and i dont study... i just bullsh!t my answer with common sense and i get like 80 percent... seriouslly if you think theres a lot of content for pdh and the exams are hard.. you should try modern history... ultimate gay exam....

ThePix

it still always comes down to what your strongest at

and with modern history assessments and general work centres around extended responses alot more than PD/H/PE... alotta ppl struggle with PE (like myself) because doing general classwork, understanding and remembering the course work isnt a major challenge, but its putting the knowledge into extended responses (in fairness not as extended as Modern)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by *10#
most ppl think pe is easy and a bludge and u just play sport all day ( who dont do it )

its fricking hard - do u not agree

sooooooooo much content

its the worst of all my subjects comin 2nd but only mark of 79!!!!
wat r others marks like?????????

i have a feelin our teacher is crap as well as hard marker
only ranks matter at this stage, dont worry.

Jezzame

well i had my pdh exam and i studied for it.. there was quite a bit on extended response but the question were reasnably easy... if you guys/gals have trouble with tell yer teacher that your stuggling with a certain piece of the course they might actully help you out.. and if not check out past exams... (like last years as the hsc does change) it helps me when im stuggling

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
Re: Re: PE is actually really hard but scales shit ahhhhhh!

Originally posted by santaslayer
only ranks matter at this stage, dont worry.
really????? how does the friggin raw scores thing work anyway? our curric. co-od tried to explain it but yer..... still don't figure

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
they cant do it on marks you get in school, because each school has different assessments, and one teacher may mark harder than the other. so ranks are the only thing that matters atm.

sweetie_pie

i love pdhpe! its easily my fave subject...but yeah its hard...but if it wasnt a challenge we wouldnt try as hard as i can tell everyone here does. i think so long as u have an interest in pdhpe u will be fine cos some of the work esp the first core is boring...u just gotta stick with it!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)