Paying enrolment/uni fees (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
No-one can. The confirming occurs during the enrollment process (you pick your subjects, add them to the basket, and then confirm your choices)
Try checking your studentmail, you would have got an email once it was done with a receipt number.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I think you get a residents one (clive, correct me if I'm wrong) entitling you to park at your residence, but if you want to drive and park closer to your classes you'll need to pay to get a parking pass.
that is correct oh bold ninja, residents get a free residential parking permit

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
the dumbass uni is telling me i havent paid hecs from last semester?!?!?! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i think they back everything up in the early hours of the morning... the status should change within 24 hours or so

Gemstone

With the GSC can we just pay it at the uni like in O-Week or something, because I can't pay it online. And if we can pay it at the uni where do we have to go. I'm at the Oruimbah campus.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm not entirely sure of what there is at Ourimbah, but with Callaghan there is a cashier in the student services centre where you can pay it, so I guess see if you can find one on the CCC.

rific

HSC
Gemstone said:
With the GSC can we just pay it at the uni like in O-Week or something, because I can't pay it online. And if we can pay it at the uni where do we have to go. I'm at the Oruimbah campus.
If you can't find the one on campus, you should be able to pay it at most Post offices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)