Paying enrolment/uni fees (1 Viewer)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
um, when/where are we supposed to pay our uni fees? They haven't really sent any info on it yet

thanks guys

EDIT- never mind, found it :-\. They expect me to pay $182 online by the 24th Feb. Is this right?
Thanks again :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
They'll send you out an invoice, and on that it will have how much you owe and a due date for it. Once you get it, you pay like any regular bill, be it with BPay, or at a post office, or at the cashier (in student services) or whatever.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Bob.J said:
um, when/where are we supposed to pay our uni fees? They haven't really sent any info on it yet

thanks guys

EDIT- never mind, found it :-\. They expect me to pay $182 online by the 24th Feb. Is this right?
Thanks again :D
where did you find that?

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
They'll send you out an invoice, and on that it will have how much you owe and a due date for it. Once you get it, you pay like any regular bill, be it with BPay, or at a post office, or at the cashier (in student services) or whatever.
thanks jess

em_516 said:
where did you find that?
i went to connect.newcastle.edu.au and went to Online billing and payments. From there i clicked on View Bills and it came up. Invoice is dated today so meaning they probably sent it out to everyone just today, probably get it through mail later

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
:eek: I just looked at mine, $302 (parking pass + fees)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yup. (And I thought last yr was bad at $96)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
is getting the parking thing worth it?
and mine is $182.... shit my money is just running away from me...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Well, if you plan on trying (and I place emphasis on 'trying') to park at uni, you need the pass, unless you want to pay like 3 bucks or something a day (it works out sttttttacks cheaper to by a 6month/yr pass)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah but ive been looking at train times and they suck....
i was about to suggest buses..but you're central coast and i'm assuming buses to newie would suck

just as costly to move to newie i guess :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Given where I live, public transport is not an option.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
oh just wondering for those of you who have already done a year at UNCLE, when do we get the confirmation of our enrolment
and when is my online enrolment going to be confirmed? It's currently sitting on 'course basket' and i cannot get to 'confirm basket'. Prehaps from o-week it'll work?

thanks

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Bob.J said:
oh just wondering for those of you who have already done a year at UNCLE, when do we get the confirmation of our enrolment
and when is my online enrolment going to be confirmed? It's currently sitting on 'course basket' and i cannot get to 'confirm basket'. Prehaps from o-week it'll work?

thanks
You should get an automated e-mail almost immediately from when you enrol online.. at least that's what I've gotten in the past 2 years.

artemis122

HSC
do we need to get a parking pass to park at like Edwards Hall, or only if we are gonna park at classes and stuff

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think you get a residents one (clive, correct me if I'm wrong) entitling you to park at your residence, but if you want to drive and park closer to your classes you'll need to pay to get a parking pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)