pay (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i believe it's around $11 per hour for an 18yo. approximately.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
$10-$12/hr when I was 16..but that was a one day thing, where I worked a little on the night before and most of the next day.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
You can stick your starbucks up your gloria jeans.....

I saw that on a coffee shop at Bondi, made me chuckle. Starbucks use the most shitful coffee beans, you can smell it when you walk in to their store.... disgusting.... gloria jeans are ok, but still not fantastic.... you can smell if people use good coffee the moment you walk in to a store. You can also tell straightaway if they overheat/burn their milk.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dezzy
im 17, work at Pizza Haven and get $9.64 cash in hand- NO TAX!!!
its pretty lame-o wage, but it pays the bills...lol....barely!!
Yeah i used to work at Pizza Haven till they closed down. :D Cash in hand every Friday night.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
You can stick your starbucks up your gloria jeans.....

. Starbucks use the most shitful coffee beans, you can smell it when you walk in to their store.... disgusting.... gloria jeans are ok, but still not fantastic....
but why star bucks are 4-5 times more expensive than average coffee? and there is allways a queue? if they coffee is shit isnt it should cost only about a $1?
i dont know how it works with star bucks, but with gloria it is simple, it all depends on location, there is some GJ stores which make the shittest coffee and some stores which make the best coffee in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)