Passed a subject already? (2 Viewers)

roger321

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
but on the negative side i have no social life, my communication skills suck and, with a few exceptions, most people that know me usually get sick of me after a while. A gpa isnt everything.
i would be ur friend if u were doing my course. Just so you can tutor me in exam crunch time ;p instead of me having to read the textbook for awhole week... (which i often dont do, which then results in me trying to guess whats in the test and just studying that)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah thats what friends are for, leeching :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ive already passed human development woo! i got 14.5/20 for my first assignment and 36/40 for my essay.. so im sitting on 50.5/60.. i had my exam today and im pretty confident that i did well so hopefully a d will come up on my record.. if not a c (im not too sure how the scaling thing works)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
but on the negative side i have no social life, my communication skills suck and, with a few exceptions, most people that know me usually get sick of me after a while. A gpa isnt everything.
read: i don't think i am good enough
you seem like a perfectly great person on here :)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I think I need 18% in my crim final to pass it.

Contracts I'm only sitting on a credit overall so I'll need to get my shit together at some stage to make sure I pass it

econ200 is a real problem however

I should pass Isys123, but not as well as I thought i would at the start of the year (too much wrote-learning argh)

*hopeful*

HSC
is it true that if u fail the prac exam for isys123 u cant pass the course ?

also i heard that for busl250, if ur assessment marks are good u dont need to pass the final to get a pass for the course ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)