Parkour (1 Viewer)

yer8899

HSC
Russdog said:
you're the fucking tosser. i don't parkour but if i were to see people run past me doing it they'd get nuff respect and mad propzz.
lol. you're joking right?
i spose running around like a chimpanzee does command a certain level of respect.

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
le.parkour said:
uh yeah dude it actually is a sport, it's a french sport.
Just because you call it a sport doesn't make it a sport fucking does it. If i had a contest to see who could do a piss the longest, i would hardly consider it a sport. Running aimlessly and jumping over random shit does not qualify as a sport. It qualify's as a certain way to look like a fuckwit though.

le.parkour

HSC
blakegman said:
Just because you call it a sport doesn't make it a sport fucking does it. If i had a contest to see who could do a piss the longest, i would hardly consider it a sport. Running aimlessly and jumping over random shit does not qualify as a sport. It qualify's as a certain way to look like a fuckwit though.
hmm yes whatever you say bro. maybe you should do some research before saying that parkour is not in fact a sport. How the fuck is parkour running aimlessly, yes we do have a goal. Maybe if you did parkour you should know. Well Sorry not everyone is like you, playing childish games like 'who can piss the longest'. We are not drunken idiots who play those stupid games. Get a life man, when you actually try it, then say some shit about it. Don't just fucking judge it like some dumb fuck, when you haven't even experienced it yet.

Russdog

russell
HSC
blakegman said:
you're obviously all faggots being so concerned about what it looks like. it's called fun, and fitness.

le.parkour

HSC
Russdog said:
you're obviously all faggots being so concerned about what it looks like. it's called fun, and fitness.
Yeah i agree with what you're saying.
stuff it ... you guys can call it whatever you want

Funke

HSC
o0o0o
wanted to get into parkour after seeing a glimpse of it on ripleys believe it or not
then i saw the film Yamakasi or "the great challenge" and then i saw a doco on it on sbs

but i'm too lazy to get all fit and do flips etc.
scary stuff XD

lol, i only found out it was in james bond after seeing it on sunrise... there was like some sort of challenge. XD

aelona

HSC
No, don't visit the fore-mentioned site.

Instead, visit the Australian Parkour Association - http://parkour.asn.au

Visit a basics class in your state and learn how to get the most out of Parkour in a safe, productive environment with qualified and very skilled instructors.

judoka

HSC
Has anyone seen distric 13? Awesome parkour action movie

BevS

HSC
i saw some ppl doing parkour in newcastle once... it was freekin awesome...

i do freestyle football, and im doing a performance for sony at the australia versus iraq game this weekend in brisbane, apparently its with a couple of parkour guys aswell...

is that any of you guys?

aelona

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I was meant to be on that job, but they cut it back to just two guys doing the parkour.

It was probably for the best, I would've have had school the next day anyway.

vongSTAA

HSC
If anyone lives in or near Penrith and is interested in parkour, there's a group of people that do a session liek most saturdays every week. They do it next to the construction site near Penrith Plaza (Westfields) I think, basically like a minute walk away from the station.

Banani

HSC
Anyone with enough brains can teach themself parkour.
Of course you'd need to be fit also.

Anyway who gives a rats arse what anyone says I'd be out there springing out on people bouncing from wall to wall yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PEACE OUT MOTHER LICKERS!!!!!!!!!

HSC
Banani said:
Anyone with enough brains can teach themself parkour.
Of course you'd need to be fit also.
It's a LOT of effort without someone experienced teaching you though. In parkour, there are a lot of important techniques you need to know precisely. If you don't do them right or stuff them up, you could potentially end up seriously hurting yourself.

I've seen people die (literally, but not personally), falling from buildings during leaps and such, because they were not aware of what they were capable of, and how to do it properly.

I would encourage everyone to hook up with their local parkour group for training.

Annalisee

HSC
Some of my friends think they're rad because the get drunk in the city and do parkour....really they're just retarded.

Although REAL parkour is amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)