Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

PakiPrince

HSC
How did you think those AK's got through to A-stan? You realize the ISI had a hand with the jews trying to kick out the russians in that AO.

You can't talk shit, being from Pakistan your government has done some heinous fucking shit. Remember the uprising in Baluchistan? Yeah the gov cut off the water supply to punish the entire population, yet you bitch and moan about israel lol.
My government??? I have NO government. Not Australia's, not Pakistan's, no one. I support none of these governments for your information.

Pakistan itself can obliterate Israel. Pakistan needs no help by external forces to aid in its ventures. Pakistan and the US sided with the Taliban so as to quell the Russians from advancing and claiming Afghanistan. The Afghan taliban has sworn allegiance to the state of Pakistan, it is the Pakistani Taliban that is the problem for Pakistan. These issues just mentioned have no cause for Israeli involvement. The AK47s were provided directly by PAK/US.

In regards to Balochistan, yes there have been heinous acts committed. But that is all small scale (in fact no where near) in comparison to the devastation Israel has caused. Majority of Balochs don't support the uprising, rather only a few factions.

And don't try associating the government of Pakistan with me. Only the people.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
As far as they are concerned they are "real Christians", that's the point Kiraken is trying to make. Just because there are some Christian extremists in China/the whole world does not mean all followers of Christianity share the same views/beliefs in relation to extremism.

The confusing part is why people can't accept that the same logic applies to Islam.
Did you even fucking read the two links?

Eastern Lightning is completely different from "Christian extremists" because they believe in completely different shit. They believe God is a Chinese woman and other crap.

A muslim extremists that bomb themselves are still muslims but takes it to the extreme. They go to mosque and read quran.

Completely different shit. So your logic does not apply.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If you want to call me dumb at least don't use the grammar of a 10 year old.
its called a typo you moron

You obviously quoted Fox News because it's from them.
Posting a video from fox news is not quoting them for christ's sake

You're probably too naive to see why they chose this guy but then again that's how they attract people like you. Why not listen to the countless other figures who actually know what they're talking about like Nouman Ali Khan or Yasir Qadhi or Reza Aslan or Hamza Tzortsis and not some random nightclub bouncer who had a crappy epiphany of life.
Or ayaan hirsi ali?

hypermax

HSC
N/A
its called a typo you moron

Posting a video from fox news is not quoting them for christ's sake

Or ayaan hirsi ali?
you, out of all people read into her? I'm not going to lie if this is true i am pretty surprised

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
My government??? I have NO government. Not Australia's, not Pakistan's, no one. I support none of these governments for your information.

Pakistan itself can obliterate Israel. Pakistan needs no help by external forces to aid in its ventures. Pakistan and the US sided with the Taliban so as to quell the Russians from advancing and claiming Afghanistan. The Afghan taliban has sworn allegiance to the state of Pakistan, it is the Pakistani Taliban that is the problem for Pakistan. These issues just mentioned have no cause for Israeli involvement. The AK47s were provided directly by PAK/US.

In regards to Balochistan, yes there have been heinous acts committed. But that is all small scale (in fact no where near) in comparison to the devastation Israel has caused. Majority of Balochs don't support the uprising, rather only a few factions.

And don't try associating the government of Pakistan with me. Only the people.
Yeah because the government cutting off water supply to millions of people is "small scale." Israel has never ever striked against the palestinians unless they were attacked first. Guess whose the largest donor of aid and material to palestinians? that's right the israeli's. Shit try being a jew running a business in pakistan, bet your ass you'd get murdered first. At least Israel is WAY more tolerant towards its minority's such as Arab Israeli's who hold high positions in government.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the jews should have taken madagascar and let the middle east wallow in its own shittiness

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
the jews should have taken madagascar and let the middle east wallow in its own shittiness
The middle east is not pumping shit out of it's ground. It's pumping out crude oil you muslim dependant dog.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The middle east is not pumping shit out of it's ground. It's pumping out crude oil you muslim dependant dog.
The west can get oil elsewhere. The middle east is screwed if we don't buy it. And the only reason they can exploit their oil reserves is thanks to western ingenuity in the first place.

The middle east is a terrible place which is why its inhabitants are so desperate to come to the west at any chance they get.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
BREAKING: New Paris hostage terror as gunman claiming to be armed with grenades and Kalashnikov takes 3 people captive in post office.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
meanwhile marine le pen both sobbing and popping the champagne early to celebrate her pre-pre-pre presidential election win

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
BREAKING: New Paris hostage terror as gunman claiming to be armed with grenades and Kalashnikov takes 3 people captive in post office.
At it again, wow! probably the 4th suspect...

Paris is burning...

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
The west can get oil elsewhere. The middle east is screwed if we don't buy it. And the only reason they can exploit their oil reserves is thanks to western ingenuity in the first place.

The middle east is a terrible place which is why its inhabitants are so desperate to come to the west at any chance they get.
Well look now. The middle east (mainly parts of Saudia Arabia) have so much oil that they are playing with the worlds economy, which is affecting countries like China and the US, just to name a few. They could even sell oil for $1 a barrel if they wanted to, they are rich and have maybe a couple trillion dollars worth of oil left in reserve.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Well look now. The middle east (mainly parts of Saudia Arabia) have so much oil that they are playing with the worlds economy, which is affecting countries like China and the US, just to name a few. They could even sell oil for $1 a barrel if they wanted to, they are rich and have maybe a couple trillion dollars worth of oil left in reserve.
reminds me of that quote

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)