Paris Terror Attack (4 Viewers)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
You really don't understand the concept of a forum do you?
What I'm basically trying to say is no one cares about the articles Syliva is going to post, this thread is dead, no one speaks in it anymore. What's the point in Syliva posting an article about "moderate" muslims? Trying to stir up some problem eh?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Why? Am I upsetting you?

You sound very bothered.
Why would I be upset on the internet? It's just people like you that I hate because they try so hard to look for things on the internet that are against other religions, you have other better things to do, don't you?

Answer this question, what did you get out of posting the above article and picture?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I didn't say it was. You obviously have a problem with me posting things that challenge your beliefs and it shows.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I didn't say it was. You obviously have a problem with me posting things that challenge your beliefs and it shows.
You don't need to say it was an achievement for it to be an achievement, you also don't seem to understand sarcasm.

Quick Question: Are you Atheist by any chance?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
According to this image they have a lot in common, yikes. Sovereignty is a very powerful thing
It also helps that the House of Saud are sitting under a lot of oil and a key US ally. Doesn't help that they're the "custodian" of Mecca and Medina, two of Islam's most holiest sites. It means they have to be hardcore Wahhabi muslims so no one can question their legitimacy. They even hung their own princess because she banged a saudi diplomat overseas.

hypermax

HSC
N/A
It also helps that the House of Saud are sitting under a lot of oil and a key US ally. Doesn't help that they're the "custodian" of Mecca and Medina, two of Islam's most holiest sites. It means they have to be hardcore Wahhabi muslims so no one can question their legitimacy. They even hung their own princess because she banged a saudi diplomat overseas.
Yeah even the kings daughters are held as prisoners indefinitely. Saudi arabia is the most extreme Muslim country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)