Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Anyone want a digital copy of the latest charlie hebdo magazine? The first one after the attack. PM me, i'll send you the link.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
>quotes Fox news

AHAHAHA I'M DYING.. But seriously, you should find a different news source. Out of all the knowledgeable and educated scholars out there, they chose this guy.
im not quoting fox news you fucking moron

im showing what a muslim i saying who happens to be speaking on fox news

christ youre dumb

PakiPrince

HSC
There are more Muslims in China than the entire population of Australia. Roughly 25 million.

Furthermore, there are Kyrgyz from Kyrgyzstan, certain Uzbeks from Uzbekistan, certain Kazakhs from Kazakhstan and Hazaras from Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Many people interpret a Muslim as the typical brown Arab looking guy, when in fact the diversity of Muslims streches from white people (from eastern europe) to black people (from Africa), to yellow people (from China/Mongolia), to Eurasians (Central Asia) to brown people (Arabs/North Africans/Pakistanis/Afghans/India)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
There are more Muslims in China than the entire population of Australia. Roughly 25 million.

Furthermore, there are Kyrgyz from Kyrgyzstan, certain Uzbeks from Uzbekistan, certain Kazakhs from Kazakhstan and Hazaras from Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Many people interpret a Muslim as the typical brown Arab looking guy, when in fact the diversity of Muslims streches from white people (from eastern europe) to black people (from Africa), to yellow people (from China/Mongolia), to Eurasians (Central Asia) to brown people (Arabs/North Africans/Pakistanis/Afghans/India)
even chinese muslims are a bunch of violent radicals

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
if you're gonna judge all Muslims in China based on extremist behaviour then you can say the same about groups like Eastern Lightning and then judge the entire Christian population for their actions

Unless of course you agree that the actions of extremists aren't necessarily representative of everyone else

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
You're full of shit aren't you? Name one Christian terrorism in China in the last um 50 years?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightning

"In 1998 members of the church triggered eight riots which lasted for twelve days in Hetang county, Henan. They reportedly broke the arms and legs, and cut the ears off their victims.[3]

In 2010 members killed an elementary school student, leaving a lightning-like mark on one of the victim's feet.[3] The police investigation revealed that the boy was killed because one of his relatives, a member of the church, expressed his desire to quit.[3]

In 2012 the church was found to be behind more than 40 riots caused by spreading doomsday rumors and distributing propaganda material.[3] Also in 2012 Ming Yongjun, who said he was motivated by the doomsday prophecies of the church, stabbed an elderly woman and 23 students at a school in Henan province.[3]

In August 2013 members of the church in Shanxi pulled out the eyes of a boy because his family tried to leave the religion.[16]

On May 28, 2014, six members of the Eastern Lightning sparked a national outcry when they attacked and killed a woman at a McDonald's restaurant in Zhaoyuan, Shandong (招远), a city in Shandong Province of China.[6][17] During an interview with a CCTV journalist, Lidong Zhang (张立冬), the lead attacker, claimed that the subject rejected his daughter's request for her phone number and was called a "devil" (邪灵), which prompted the six members to attack. Zhang described in detail how they kept stamping the victim's head to the ground for about three minutes, and that "he felt great", but he deliberately avoided questions on the organization and his rank within the religious group.[18][19][20] Five of them were convicted and on October 10, two were sentenced to death, one to life imprisonment, and the other two to 7 and 10 years in prison.[21]

On an unknown date, a follower of Eastern Lightning killed her father before calmly turning herself into the Public Security Bureau.[22]"

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

jdennis

HSC
Again you're fucking full of shit.

These people are in a cult, not Christians.

http://www.equipresources.org/atf/cf/{9C4EE03A-F988-4091-84BD-F8E70A3B0215}/JAL130.PDF

http://www.vice.com/read/the-chinese-cult-who-kidnap-christians-and-paint-snakes

And didn't uni teach you not to use wikipedia and check your references, if even says on wikipedia it self.

Can you name one terrorist attack from a real Christian believer because of Chinese crack down on the religion?
As far as they are concerned they are "real Christians", that's the point Kiraken is trying to make. Just because there are some Christian extremists in China/the whole world does not mean all followers of Christianity share the same views/beliefs in relation to extremism.

The confusing part is why people can't accept that the same logic applies to Islam.

PakiPrince

HSC
Its funny how there was no "JeSuis' or 'I am', with Tom Hurndall and Rachel Corrie. You probably haven't even heard of them. And you probably haven't even heard of the other numerous killings carried out by the biggest terrorist organisation of Israel. There is always little if not none, condemnation of Israel when it carries out its terrorist activites..... but when a Muslim does...... oh boy, the whole world will condemn it. The relevance to this thread is that not all the victims of terrorism receive the required attention by the media, and some aren't even discovered.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Its funny how there was no "JeSuis' or 'I am', with Tom Hurndall and Rachel Corrie. You probably haven't even heard of them. And you probably haven't even heard of the other numerous killings carried out by the biggest terrorist organisation of Israel. There is always little if not none, condemnation of Israel when it carries out its terrorist activites..... but when a Muslim does...... oh boy, the whole world will condemn it. The relevance to this thread is that not all the victims of terrorism receive the required attention by the media, and some aren't even discovered.
little condemnation of israel? are you fucking serious?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rikes-France-decries-slaughter-civilians.html

Why do you hate israel so much? What have the israelis done to you? Don't forget they helped smuggle weapons to your country to kick the russians out of your area.

PakiPrince

HSC
little condemnation of israel? are you fucking serious?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rikes-France-decries-slaughter-civilians.html

Why do you hate israel so much? What have the israelis done to you? Don't forget they helped smuggle weapons to your country to kick the russians out of your area.
Yes, you're right, i do hate Israel. I hate all terrorists, no matter what form they be in, whether an Islamic militia or an established government.

They helped smuggle weapons into my country?? What you on about? I'm pretty sure you're referring to Afghanistan, which is not my country.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Yes, you're right, i do hate Israel. I hate all terrorists, no matter what form they be in, whether an Islamic militia or an established government.

They helped smuggle weapons into my country?? What you on about? I'm pretty sure you're referring to Afghanistan, which is not my country.
How did you think those AK's got through to A-stan? You realize the ISI had a hand with the jews trying to kick out the russians in that AO.

You can't talk shit, being from Pakistan your government has done some heinous fucking shit. Remember the uprising in Baluchistan? Yeah the gov cut off the water supply to punish the entire population, yet you bitch and moan about israel lol.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Again you're fucking full of shit.

These people are in a cult, not Christians.

http://www.equipresources.org/atf/cf/{9C4EE03A-F988-4091-84BD-F8E70A3B0215}/JAL130.PDF

http://www.vice.com/read/the-chinese-cult-who-kidnap-christians-and-paint-snakes

And didn't uni teach you not to use wikipedia and check your references, if even says on wikipedia it self.

Can you name one terrorist attack from a real Christian believer because of Chinese crack down on the religion?
IRA was pretty catholic and some actions were religiously motivated.

Eastern lightning is as christian as the people of ISIS are muslims. You know as a "real" christian you're supposed to slaughter the heathens and punish those who work on the sabbath right?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
im not quoting fox news you fucking moron

im showing what a muslim i saying who happens to be speaking on fox news

christ youre dumb
If you want to call me dumb at least don't use the grammar of a 10 year old.
You obviously quoted Fox News because it's from them. You're probably too naive to see why they chose this guy but then again that's how they attract people like you. Why not listen to the countless other figures who actually know what they're talking about like Nouman Ali Khan or Yasir Qadhi or Reza Aslan or Hamza Tzortsis and not some random nightclub bouncer who had a crappy epiphany of life.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
If you want to call me dumb at least don't use the grammar of a 10 year old.
You obviously quoted Fox News because it's from them. You're probably too naive to see why they chose this guy but then again that's how they attract people like you. Why not listen to the countless other figures who actually know what they're talking about like Nouman Ali Khan or Yasir Qadhi or Reza Aslan or Hamza Tzortsis and not some random nightclub bouncer who had a crappy epiphany of life.
Not going to enter this big debate you guys are having, but FlyingKanga this is the internet (an online forum, more specifically). You don't need to have brilliant grammar here, people are quite often lazy and cbb putting in apostrophes and capital letters where they are needed. I find myself doing it a lot, and I'm sure you do it sometimes as well. You understand what SylviaB is saying, and that's all that matters. As long as it's not too dumb (dun type lyk dis nd yew shud b gud), it's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)