• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Paris riots (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
See... what's hard for me to grasp... is that France seems to be one of the most progressive countries in the world (in terms of welfare), yet a situation like this can still occur?

I'm glad otay provided some insight, that perhaps now it has just become rival gangs trying to compete with each other for street cred, because I would be seriously worried if this was a group of people trying to soundly protest their cause.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
France should be able to deport all of its "problem immigrants" just like how the Algerians kicked out all of the pides-noir out of the same country. I don't see how people think that it would be immoral as living standards may be worse but they will be able to integrate easier into their own traditional culture.

HSC
ihavenothing said:
France should be able to deport all of its "problem immigrants" just like how the Algerians kicked out all of the pides-noir out of the same country. I don't see how people think that it would be immoral as living standards may be worse but they will be able to integrate easier into their own traditional culture.
Good idea. Let's deport them to other countries, and make martyrs out of them. Better yet, let's deport them to countries where they can stew for about 5 years, acquire some seriously dangerous weapons and return to downtown Paris with anthrax.

HSC
ihavenothing said:
If you look at his other policies such as France distancing itself from the EU and banning "abherrant" modern art to promote traditional French culture as well as making abortion illegal sounds very right wing to me...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jean-Marie_Le_Pen&oldid=27664894
Distancing from the EU is anti-globalisation and hence left wing, abortion is a social issue, and again culture is a nationalistic thing.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
France has cut all links with Algeria and everything such as transport are heavily monitored into France, so i doubt they could return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)