Paper Leak! (1 Viewer)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I hope it hasn't been leaked somewhere... Unfair advantages :<
Oh well, I am sure if it had been leaked somewhere, the BOS would know about in some form or another and would do as much as they could to ensure it would not provide an advantage to those who had seen it. I am not a BOS employee or anything, but they'd have to change it wouldn't they?

tareksalman

HSC
lol if it's a fake leak then those cheaters are gonna get screwed over, only study a couple of specific questions and then when its not in the test they get screwed over haha

Jason

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
Don't make like North Sydney Boys and have a shit load of people resit their 3 hour exam cause some douche bag had an exam clash and sat the exam a day earlier... (English 2005 anyone?)

shady145

Banned
HSC
lol, watch out umm that kid, who is it... likes penises... well his dad made a question in this exam aswell its on drawing a penis<------ i got this out of the leaked copy i obtained.

Just wondering is there any security on the papers somehow, my friends girlfriends dad delivers the papers and he received them ages ago before HSC started, just wondering how they could stop people cheating by him being bribed etc etc

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I have the paper. Not providing it, sorry guys.

shady145

Banned
HSC
happened before, where a guy's mum was the distributor, so he broke to the sealed boxes which were stored at their house, distributed paper. exam was scaled differently that year, and when the guy who stole them came to yr 12 (he was in yr 11 at the time), they waited till he had finished his hsc and then sent him a letter saying 'we're not giving you an hsc'.

lol
ahh kk lol, so many people in my year were making a plan XD just as a laugh im pretty sure

Cloesd

HSC
I've heard rumours that the Physics paper has been leaked out. Can anyone confirm/deny this???
I dunno, all these people comming here and saying they wouldn't take the leaked paper.. I would take that leaked paper. I know i shouldn't, and it's not because i'm not prepared. It's just.. a leaked paper?! good god you'd be mad not to take it! I'm willing to just throw this out here, a bet into the wind but.. 99% of the people here would take the paper. And maybe next year il'l prove it to myself. Il'l create a "leaked" paper, with a view counter on the page, and see how many clicks i get.

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
I dunno, all these people comming here and saying they wouldn't take the leaked paper.. I would take that leaked paper. I know i shouldn't, and it's not because i'm not prepared. It's just.. a leaked paper?! good god you'd be mad not to take it! I'm willing to just throw this out here, a bet into the wind but.. 99% of the people here would take the paper. And maybe next year il'l prove it to myself. Il'l create a "leaked" paper, with a view counter on the page, and see how many clicks i get.
Haha, that's what I was thinking. We've been putting all this time and effort wanting to get the best score for HSC so of course we'd jump at such an opportunity, it's only natural...

...And this led me to getting rickrolled -_-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)