Paper 1 Is Over..Thoughts For Paper 2? (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
Alrighty, English paper 1 is over. First of all, let's take all exhale and relax. The first half is done. We now have an extra day to prepare for the second onslaught.

That said, does anyone have any theories on what might be asked question-wise in the modules questions?

fakermaker

HSC
If anyone is in need of some last minute revision...I'm selling essays for Hamlet, Blade Runner + Frank and 50th Gate history and memory for $20 each...I got a band 6 last year.

Note, I'm only offering these as references for new ideas you might have missed (you probably dont have enough time to memorise them)

Bloodstriker

HSC
If anyone is in need of some last minute revision...I'm selling essays for Hamlet, Blade Runner + Frank and 50th Gate history and memory for $20 each...I got a band 6 last year.

Note, I'm only offering these as references for new ideas you might have missed (you probably dont have enough time to memorise them)
There are people who haven't even started memorising their essays , lol.

Gandiva

HSC
If anyone can memorize an essay in a day, they deserve the marks...That's borderline superhuman
I managed to memorize three essays in two days. It wasnt that hard, its all about mental and commitments.

Chronicole

HSC
If anyone can memorize an essay in a day, they deserve the marks...That's borderline superhuman
Lol. Memorised all three essays the night before for trials and got the marks 17, 16, 17. Not bad right? :p

Tbh, so many people cram this way and I know so many people who also memorised their 3 essays the night before. So it's really nothing spectacular.

Haidys

HSC
The thing is, anybody who remembers FULL essays which include every bit of filler language doesn't even deserve anything. It obviously means they suck at english if they can't conjure up words on the spot, or an argument on the spot.

furthermore, how the hell are you supposed to remember a full hamlet essay, when they could ask like ANYTHING and it could have nothing to do with your pre-prepared one? I mean, say BR/FR, okay well generally you're going to compare the two so yes to some degree you can pre-prepare an essay, but how is it possible for Hammy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)