P Plater demerit points. (1 Viewer)

F2001

HSC
mark899 said:
hey Guys,

if i loose 4 points on red p's but dont pay the fine until after i get my green p's do i still loose 4 points of my greens? Or do i still have 7 points on my greens?

The cop that got me for speeding told me that if i go get my greens then pay the fine i will be fine. But in the moment i forgot to ask him if i will still loose points or not.
u dont lose pts until u pay the fine.

thats all sdro are interested in. They dont give a stuff about pts u got.

Its why im still on the road, just wait it out until the final notices.

fahmy

HSC
heey ive got a similar issue i was curious bout.. i was doin 128 on a 100 km speed limit (30 ks nd over coz im a red P ) ... and then i had no P plates on... apart from the 810$ fine, i was curious to how long my suspension would be... and the copper also took my liscence on the spot and i couldnt drive home (asshole) ... was he aloud to do that... the rta site sais only if i was doin over 45 which i wasnt... any explanations??? cheers.

michael1990

HSC
fahmy said:
heey ive got a similar issue i was curious bout.. i was doin 128 on a 100 km speed limit (30 ks nd over coz im a red P ) ... and then i had no P plates on... apart from the 810$ fine, i was curious to how long my suspension would be... and the copper also took my liscence on the spot and i couldnt drive home (asshole) ... was he aloud to do that... the rta site sais only if i was doin over 45 which i wasnt... any explanations??? cheers.
I believe if the police deemed you unsafe they could take your licence. What did they say to you?

This is the demerits point scheme.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/demeritpoints/index.html?rrlid=demeritpoints
I am actually curious as to whether the 12-15 points applies to Provisional Licence holders or if that is only for Full Licence holders, anyone can clarify that?

Immediate Licence Suspension
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/licence_suspension.html

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Eh got done doing 112 on my red ps. He said i will lose 3 points and get $240 fine. Then he said id have the 3 month suspension too. Anyone had any experience with this? Anyone got off it? stfu katie

mark899

HSC
If ur eligible to go for your green p's, get them before you pay the fine.

This is what i did, and i lost no points :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)