P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Johnno_Tez

I only took three rolls, two of which are being developed right now and the other I'm scanning atm. I'll probably have a photo party with the other 4 cabins so we can look and exchange negatives and whatnot.

I'll post the better of my scanned ones later.

jojo what happened on schoolies, stays on schoolies! ;)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
laracroft said:
it was fukin awesome....had the best time ever
hey tusitula....i saw u on da cruise..........im sad i wanna b bak on that boat :'(
awww god, so awkward, we didnt talk did we? i met sooo many girls the first nite and the next morning i was like "who arreeee you!!!"

i have to say, i had the best time ever eyy. It was good because you met the same people on the cruze for 10 days straight.

Ahahaha johno, thats my mate bert, hes on 7-84 i think

i was on 5-121 yeha, i remember meeting some other people from BOS, but cant remember eyy.

very very cool trip

Johnno_Tez

Yeah Bert!!

I'm thinking of making one of those fotki photo sharing websites. Saves me from posting every single fucking photo individually.

Faaark I'm missing the cruise big time. Especially the 5 course meals, complete with "Buon Appetito!".

Johnno_Tez

jojo21 said:
whats the boat like? better than pacific sky/?

Never been on the PS so I can't comment.

Boat was good. It was my first cruise so even if it was shithouse by comparison I still thought it was decent.

Johnno_Tez

cows_go_moo said:
same here, i'm suffering from a serious case of PCD or Post Cruise Depression

*insert crying in the foetal position emoticon*

We found a hidden passage behind our vanity and were so keen to hide in there and get a ride on the 2nd cruise.

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
We found a hidden passage behind our vanity and were so keen to hide in there and get a ride on the 2nd cruise.
Holy shit we found that little space aswell!! one of my drunken friends slipped in the bathroom whilst hosing himself and the room, grabbed onto the basin and to our surprise it opened!

Johnno_Tez

cows_go_moo said:
Holy shit we found that little space aswell!! one of my drunken friends slipped in the bathroom whilst hosing himself and the room, grabbed onto the basin and to our surprise it opened!
How suss was it!

Biggest drug stash hiding place ever. No wonder the crew were always happy.

Fuck I'm peeling so bad....Got absolutely smashed at Mystery Island.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
Yeah Bert!!

I'm thinking of making one of those fotki photo sharing websites. Saves me from posting every single fucking photo individually.

Faaark I'm missing the cruise big time. Especially the 5 course meals, complete with "Buon Appetito!".
BOS has made a photo album thingo ... for skoolies, formals and graduations :)

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
**ATTENTION**

i was wondering if anyone from the 1st cruise has seen any of my two cowboy hats. both are cowhide in appearance and apparantly slept with multiple women throughout the cruise duration. Any information on their whereabouts would be appreciated.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC

look, its me, bob and suparman from the outback bar.

top blokes eyy

awww shit i remember now, i met you cows_go_moo one evening eyyy bahaha briefly, i cant believe you spotted my ugly head ahaha

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah I agree with it being the best 10 days eh. Got so many good memories. A few bad ones to but meh. I hated not being 18 though. I got caught a few times in the clubs drinking and got 2 official warnings. I wore my mates wrist band and they checked it for some reason and I got a warning for that. But security full didn't care about underage drinking in our rooms. Some of them even let me off in the clubs. Only the lady security took my drinks. But I'm also suffering from PCD. My mates are talking about going back next year but I dont think I can afford it and also I'll feel like a toolie. I kept a journal so I can remember things I normally I wouldnt. I took 108 photos. I wanted more but ran out of money for film. I met so many cool people and I'm going to miss them all. I had the best time! Anyone else stay on the Riviera deck?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC

ahaha pajama party, "nuthing suss"

my mate pat and two gun lifouians, notice the very very blue water

me and some de la nulla girls jammy jams nite

what we all stayed up for after a long party every nite

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ahaha i have a mad video of a tussle of the shire cambeltown fight.

i couldnt care any less ey, because i came with my shirey mates, but then again, i loved inciting hatred against the shire ahaha

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I had "Fuck The Shire" written all over my arms and legs hehe. It go crazy at the talent show. My mate asked the girls sitting with us if they were from the shire and they said no. Then the couch next to us said fuck the shire in a medium voice. Then the people in front of us yelled out fuck the shire then all of a sudden everyone was just yelling fuck the shire. Crazy!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
how fuckin weird was the security eyyy

apart from ali and a few of his mates, the rest were nonces.

especially bitchtits, bastard told me to stop loitering in the corridor and go to my room so i gave him the forks and told him to toss off.

ahaha they were goin all frantic when people were reporting fights, running up and down the stairs.

FTS ya weird cunts! ahahahaha gotta love the shire lmao

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah security were weird. One of them who went by the name leslie picked me up off the floor and tried to lock me in my room. But i just ran straight past him and straight back up for more beer. One security guard told me 2 people got kicked off in Lifou. People were saying one of the band members raped some girl and that another girl slit her wrists and tried smashing and jumping out a window. Anyone else know what went on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)