P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
SKA said:
jejej there is noiw 3 of us going on the sun in january.... too bad they are all different cruises :(
actually, it's 4....toodulu is one of the ppl i'm going with :D:D

buddys

HSC
Navjeet said:
hopefully everything will be sorted out by this friday :D
Kool, let us know and we might be able to meet onboard :D:D:D

Italia

HSC
i rang the same time u did ,, they said they didn 't no the exact ones yet and to call back this arvo or tommorow...........by friend was told super hero and pirate........i'll call tomorrow and post wht they tell me........ p&o are always changing there answers.........or the operator staff havn't got a clue on anything.........also i thought there was more than two theme nights ....... anyways i can't wait and it will be orsome wht ever happens.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riksta

our travel agent called P & O and they told her that the theme nights are super hero, pirate, island and pajama night. and she also said there will possibly be a formal night chucked in. every1 i have spoken to have got different answers out of P & O.

Italia

HSC
riksta said:
our travel agent called P & O and they told her that the theme nights are super hero, pirate, island and pajama night. and she also said there will possibly be a formal night chucked in. every1 i have spoken to have got different answers out of P & O.
i'm gunna call p&o and ask again...... the best thing is to pack something (even if its small) for each theme night that p&o runs,,,,, so at least if it changes u have sumthing
the list of the theme nights are
super hero
pirate
country and western
frieght night
island nmight
gender bender
pj night
formal nights -------- there r usually 2 of these on each cruise

Italia

HSC
Also the weather isn't looking good for the first part of our cruise......... its gunna be raining all tomorrow,,,,,,,,, but the foxtel satelite cloud cover thing shows no cloud cover over the ocean........ hopefully it stays this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'm not worried cause if we have ruff seas and your off your face, it just adds to the fun

Italia

HSC
i just looked at the cruise cams of all three ships, the pacific princess and pacific sky are at Noumea and it looks like its quite a miserable day......hopefully it changes!!!!!!!!!1

Italia

HSC
i rang p&o about the theme nights and guess wht , there answer has changed again, now they r saying they havn't been sent any info on the theme nights, and all they no is the super hero night and pirate night are the new theme nights so most probably they will be running , my advise is do wht i said above and bring something for each of the theme nights. Its quite obveous tht p&o and there call center don't communicate very well, they all seem like a bunch of morons guessing info to tell passengers... don't worry the people who work on the ship have brains and they no wht they r doing

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Italia said:
i'm gunna call p&o and ask again...... the best thing is to pack something (even if its small) for each theme night that p&o runs,,,,, so at least if it changes u have sumthing
the list of the theme nights are
super hero
pirate
country and western
frieght night
island nmight
gender bender
pj night
formal nights -------- there r usually 2 of these on each cruise
yeh we had 2 formal nights, fright night, country and western, pjama night, gender bender night and island night

mehilarias

HSC
Hey

hi, i'm going tomorrow as well!! so excited!!
i just called P&O bout the theme nights and they said it was...superhero, pirate, island, pj night and two formal nights...

Italia

HSC
mehilarias said:
hi, i'm going tomorrow as well!! so excited!!
i just called P&O bout the theme nights and they said it was...superhero, pirate, island, pj night and two formal nights...
well it seems as though superhero night is a definate ........ which is excellent cause i have the best outfit 4 this night

Italia

HSC
Hey Is Eveyone Going To Do The Old Streamer Tradition........ When Everyone Chucks Streamers Off The Boat As We Leave The Dock....... Am I Gunna Be The Odd One Out If I Do This?????????

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Italia said:
Hey Is Eveyone Going To Do The Old Streamer Tradition........ When Everyone Chucks Streamers Off The Boat As We Leave The Dock....... Am I Gunna Be The Odd One Out If I Do This?????????
dont they give you streamers to chuck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)