Overpriced Games (1 Viewer)

sipplix

HSC
Hey Uncle, for someone that acts so anti-wow, you sure do mention it alot.

the last forum i read, you were bitching about wow....

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
WOW isn't even a good game anyway.
Mario Kart N64 is where it's at.
and football.

Drewx

HSC
WOW isn't even a good game anyway.
WoW was great when it first can out just slowly declined after they mad all the raid content too easy. Used to be very hard and challenging to finish endgame content like Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. Then they slowly screwed it with cheap noob friendly content.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
banjo kazooie is probably one of the greatest games in existence.

and sif buy games from eb, unless ur trading in NEVER go to eb, always jb hifi or big w imo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
When i first played banjo kazooie i thought it was hard man... I used to get so angry over that crab thingy on some island???
i first played it on my friends n64 when i was like 8, i sucked at every game back then.

i first finished it end of last year, playing thru again.

fucking love that game.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
banjo kazooie is probably one of the greatest games in existence.

and sif buy games from eb, unless ur trading in NEVER go to eb, always jb hifi or big w imo.
yeah, jb hifi for games
got a friend that works there as well, gives me discounts every now and again :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Online is best to be honest. And you really don't need a credit card to buy shit off ebay. Just link your savings account to paypal and away you go.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Game is pretty good, get membership there and for every $1 you get 10 points, every 3300 points you get a $30 gift certificate XD.

So good when i had to buy Legendary H3 game again.

44Ronin

HSC
bleh, screw paypal..........just get your bank to issue a visa debit

Woteva636

HSC
Paypal has screwed a lot of people over the years, but that doesnt change the fatc that it still costs a fair bit for a new game, particularly on PC, if, and only if, they decide to release it on PC.

As for consoles, being an unpaid HSC student, the initial outlay for the console ( > $400) is a but much atm, especially when my computer will do many other things other than play games and maybe movies.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Paypal has screwed a lot of people over the years, but that doesnt change the fatc that it still costs a fair bit for a new game, particularly on PC, if, and only if, they decide to release it on PC.

As for consoles, being an unpaid HSC student, the initial outlay for the console ( > $400) is a but much atm, especially when my computer will do many other things other than play games and maybe movies.
Wii's are cheap. Get one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)