Online Relationships Thread (2 Viewers)

BabySilver

HSC
yeah same anywhere. first guy i dated after i kicked my ex out was trying to get me in the sack. actualkly said the only reason why he didn't reape me was cause he didn't want a criminal record, but still tried putting the moves on me after that. And yes I did make it clear i didn't want sex. I was like Dude i've been seperated 2 weeks. i'm not ready to sleep with anyone else.

LazyBoy

HSC
i totally disagree with that statement. there are as many guys on the net as in real life who are jsut looking for sex. im a guy, i date chicks off the net, and in real life. im looking for a genuine gf. you just gotta be smart about who ur talkin to n stuff... but yeah

BabySilver

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lol that's almost a compliment (don't take offense), 'you're so hot i'd rape you but i don't want a criminal record'.
lol good pick up line
it's better then "baby next time i see you i'm gonna fuck you in both holes weather you want to or not." that's about all i can say.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think using the internet to actively look for romance is sad and pathetic.

I think meeting someone you've talked to online is fine. I've made a few good friends in person from originally having "met" online. I don't feel it's sad or loser-ish, as many would believe it to be.

I think becoming emotionally attached to someone you've never met is the wrong way to go about it. Meeting just as friends = good. Meeting with the intention of marrying = bad.

And yes, I am a hypocrite. I became emotionally attached to a guy before meeting him. I was a lot younger and stupider than I am now. We met and due to an incredible stoke of luck, clicked in person. I wouldn't ever do that again though. Too many risks.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hemi said:
i would neva do that. their gonna lie 2 u n dogg u wen u meet up wit them. cuz der fat old ufugly mOlez n its also very dangerous
Not really. Most are just desperate.

Jamielee003

BITE ME
HSC
I met a guy online, he was really sweet, and we got along really well.
But it drove me insane because i need someone to fufil my needs, and because of distance, as much as he wanted to he couldnt.

django_

HSC
well ive said it like a million times..i met my bf on msn...i used to think it was fkn sad and pathetic with ppl who did that, but once u experience it (if its a good experience, that is) you dont know wat its like... n yeh no turning back now :)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Meeting someone online brought me the happiest time in my life, and even though it's all destroyed now and I feel horrible everyday...If I had the chance to go back and change it so we never met...I wouldn't change it, that time brought me so much joy and happiness...I wouldn't change it for the world.

LazyBoy

HSC
yulia said:
Meeting someone online brought me the happiest time in my life, and even though it's all destroyed now and I feel horrible everyday...If I had the chance to go back and change it so we never met...I wouldn't change it, that time brought me so much joy and happiness...I wouldn't change it for the world.
well said, i totally agree. yes you can have bad experiences. but as in most thing people dwell on teh bad. thats why things have subject a bad rep, like net dating. ive done it, not out of desperation, or because ima fat ugly horny bastard either. i just see the net as another way of meeting ppl you normally wouldnt.

Evansy

HSC
i know its weird but me and my current girlfriend met off the net, the relationship wasnt weird or anything and no we both arent freaky, we are both normal well she is anyway, we are soo close and yes we have met each other thats how we started going out in person lol ( JUst for u people that didnt know)

choc-chip

HSC
i'd love 2 make frds on the net..but not 2 develop a relationship

as u guys said, it was 2 risky..
n i couldn't afford 2 lose anything..

(ps. hey~ the one on up stairs~, i bet ur boobs r fake!)

Last edited:

LazyBoy

HSC
choc-chip said:
as u guys said, it was 2 risky..
n i couldn't afford 2 lose anything..

(ps. hey~ the one on up stairs~, i bet ur boobs r fake!)
choc... how is it any more risky than meeting a person in a bar or a club or even at a party?

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
i love e-rooting, great feeling

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
LazyBoy said:
haha yeah, well ur stupid if ur going to a complete strangers house anyway. ya wanna meet someone in a public place.
i met the guy a few times at the beach. then he came over to mine a few times. hes not a looney, its strange cos hes the lovelliest guy ive met in so long, and I MET HIM ON THE NET. how ironic.

LazyBoy

HSC
PookieMonster said:
i met the guy a few times at the beach. then he came over to mine a few times. hes not a looney, its strange cos hes the lovelliest guy ive met in so long, and I MET HIM ON THE NET. how ironic.
lol but if youve met him a couple of atimes then he isnt a complete stranger :p. and im missing the irony in there. lol. but i think theres just a bad social stigma about meeting ppl from the net. some of my greatest friends (and relationshisp) have been ppl i met off the net.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
um.. said:
ooooo is it someone from here? from newy?
haha so she's talking about you? oooh

and i sort of agree with lundy's post, i think meeting people off the net as friends and later start dating is allright, it's not a big deal of difference as meeting someone in a club or something in myopinion, just another medium i guess...but to actively search for a partner is a bit weirder and i'd only accept for it to be more okay with single 40+ year olds than teens at our age :p but thats just my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)