Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah when i do it, i always just meet as friends. then see where it goes from there. plus i talk to them on the phone n stuff first. remember boys n girls saftey first....lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I saw a show on the american news... late night at like 4am
It showed how like... this 'task force' was set up to catch pedophiles.... they got people from chatrooms, then to im's, then told them they were a 15 year old girl/boy and to come over to their house, their parents weren't home and they could have sex...
in 2 and a half days they got 18 guys, so many that sometimes when the guy came over they saw another guy in the house....

I'd be careful.

LazyBoy

HSC
haha yeah, well ur stupid if ur going to a complete strangers house anyway. ya wanna meet someone in a public place.

A

aj_number_six

ive met heaps of chicks off the net
its easy
like cuz its funny
i met this chick once in a chatroom called "the teenclub"
so wenever som1 asked me where i met my girlfreind i just said a club

corro

HSC
alby said:
yeah as most of you would've guessed if you've read some of my posts.....i've done it...its been good for me

imo. sites that you can trust (eg. message boards like bos) are good...but i dont think i'd really trust chat rooms or those dating services, they could be literally anyone..& boards like this, someone usually knows other posters so its not asthough they're likely to be pedos or any of that crap
what makes bos any more trustworthy than any other site. There is NOTHING stopping a pedo signing onto this board and pretending to be a kid do not be fooled

LazyBoy

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes.... but there are stupid people in the world aren't there?
yes there is, and darwin would suggest that we let them do those stupid things. i and most ppl i know have enough common sense on the net. if u do it right, its no more dangerous then meeting a stranger at a club or a pub.

BabySilver

HSC
i've done it, probably do it again. dunno why though, never had any luck. have made some great friends but nothing i would call a pure and honest ttrue relationship.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
corro: as i said in my other post....."someone usually knows other posters", so if you have that then they're 'genuine' people (like not pedos or anything like that)....learn to read the whole post before commenting on something that's already explained in there

Last edited:

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i dunno what a pure, honest, true relationship is... is it where u go out and buy balloons for each other?
only after marriage

otherwise its forbidden

BabySilver

HSC
let's just say I wasn't honest with all of them, but none of them were honest with me so it's fair.

and pure.. Well.. let's just say I've learnt when not to say eat me

BabySilver

HSC
When i've just spent 5 hours flirting and teasing a guy and we are curled up on my bed about to fall asleep at dawn just after mum goes off to vist her mum.

choc-chip

HSC
but i reckon most of guys just wanna get a sex partner via the net..instead of a truthly girlfrd...anyone agrees wif me?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)