Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh damn.. that would mean no seth aswell arghh. Lost better not be on ch 10 >.<

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
Oh man i am crushed like a paper cup. Lets all bombard Channel 10 with emails complaining !

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I think that ten axed this show already :mad: :mad:

Just wen it started getting good! I wonder y, maybe the ratings werent good or sum shit

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah I missed the start of this show but I am so hooked, i cant wait for it tonight, i wait for it all week!!!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Snowe said:
Oh yeah sorry for double post but if you check Sunday Telegraph page 17 it has a small section on late t.v. changes. Unfortunately SIMPSONS is on and not ONE TREE HILL. Guess its canceled......
OMG, thats bullshit, im so complaining!!!! Where do you complain???

Fry

go to the channel 10 website and find their contact details. either call them up or write a letter of complaint. i doubt they accept or even read e-mails.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
fucking simpsons. i've never hated that show until now.. for taking over precious OTH time >.<

slip

HSC
it was probably cancelled cause of shit ratings, but i dont see why they keep putting it in the programs.

channel ten is stupid one tree hill could get as many viewers as the oc, but they put in on friday nights when alot of the viewers go out. if they put it on a school night it would do well.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
i just finished watching season 2 of One Tree Hill and its so much better than season 1.. =( hope it comes back to channel10

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
i just finished watching season 2 of One Tree Hill and its so much better than season 1.. =( hope it comes back to channel10
Season two hasn't finished yet:p.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
lol i know i know =)) i meant to say i just finished watching episode 12

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
episode 12 of season 1 or 2 ?
what is america up to right now ??

and an update.. i got my friend to burn me the complete season 1 on dvd HE FKN ROCKS !!!! and when season 2 is finished.. he'll burn me that too w00t. i think i'm gonna propose ^.^ the world ain't over yet :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
episode 12 of season 1 or 2 ?
what is america up to right now ??
I believe sf_diegoxrock was referring to episode twelve of season two:). America is up to episode thirteen of season two:).

Annegelic said:
and an update.. i got my friend to burn me the complete season 1 on dvd HE FKN ROCKS !!!! and when season 2 is finished.. he'll burn me that too w00t. i think i'm gonna propose ^.^ the world ain't over yet :D
I will eventually get around to downloading season one of One Tree Hill, it is not at the top of my list at the moment though. I just lost 5.5 GB in partial downloads todays because of LokiTorrent's demise:(.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Omg I've just watched the rest of season 1 and it gets SOOOO good.. ch 10 are complete wankers for axing this show before it reached the best parts.. !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)