One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol no I have most definitely NOT seen the whole of season one. I've been going with the flow. And the flow has stopped. It's the end of the world as we know it........
Well why are you always saying "this week you will see the nice side of such and such", or "wait until next week and you will see why this show is so good", etc.:confused:?

featous

HSC
one tree hill is actually a place in auckland with an oblisk, it is rather phyallic

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
one tree hill haters can screw off and find a thread with a subject they actually like.

um, merethrond i don't know what you're talking about.... maybe you've got me mixed up with someone else ?? if i HAVE said things like that, well it's based on previews and such.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
um, merethrond i don't know what you're talking about.... maybe you've got me mixed up with someone else ?? if i HAVE said things like that, well it's based on previews and such.
Let me find a quote in this thread:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol go ahead...

but that still doesn't change the fact that oth has been taken off air =(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well it looks like I was wrong. I must be getting you confused with someone else or something:p.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yup, I'm thinking persephone. or whoever else. did you read through the whole thread ?!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
No, I just read through your posts. I think I was just getting confused because you were answering everyones questions indepth:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Don't worry, I do the same with The O.C.:D. I would have done the same in this thread too but I was away for a while:).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Annegelic said:
one tree hill haters can screw off and find a thread with a subject they actually like.
maybe, but maybe you should recognise oth for the steaming pile of shit it is

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
One tree hill will not return until next summer. If it does return during the year it is likely to be put on during the day.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
glycerine said:
maybe, but maybe you should recognise oth for the steaming pile of shit it is
nah rather not, thanks.

yup in the sunday telegraph's tv guide, it's got OTH listed for next friday @ 7.30..... better not be changed at the last minute !!!!

gibbo67

HSC
i bloody hope it's on, - unless there are some serious issues with the show's supply, channel ten should at least run the first series before canning it completely. then again, people may switch off to the OTH story while the second series of the OC is running

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i reckon, at least show the whole of season 1 before axing it.. show some kind of decency to the public.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)