One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OTH is normally awesome but I'm not liking where s4 is going...

Edit: I take it back. OTH is still bloody awesome, esp after watching 4.05.

Last edited:
HSC
I hate the way the show keeps going on hiatuses, especially after it just comes back from one. But it's one of my favourite shows!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
S4 is awesome, its back on this week due to some sport or something last week.

*Minka*

HSC
I loved Bevin's speech - so true without being all preechy.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i swear guys, this show is SOOO underrated.. i watch it on youtube, and personally its a lottt better than OC..(DOnt get me wrong i <3 OC too..), but its truly really great, its just got a shitty airtime.. maybe they could replace the finished OC with One tree hill season 2-4? ..sigh.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I watch it on you tube too! For some reason season 4 episode 16 has not being put up yet unfortunately! Maybe they just skipped a week or something

You can buy season 1 - 3 now from ezydvd!
Season 1-2 are around $32 and the season 3 is about $99 i think that is correct unless they had the wrong price but yeah!

I hope i get them for xmas or next year, but they really need to bring back oth especially on like a tuesday night because there is nothing on tv anymore! on tuesdays!

demdom

HSC
One Tree Hill is really fun i like it though it doesnt put me on my toes like prison break and 24.

jenez

HSC
Hooray, i found a forum dedicated to One Tree Hill. I recently bought season one and two from Big W, it was very cheap ($ 25.00 per season) and have spent all holidays watching them. OMIG the last episode of season two was amazing... I’m hooked. Is season 3 available on DVD (if so where can i get it from) ? I don't even know what season they're up to?! People say they download the episodes on 'You Tube'. Doesn't that take ages to 'buffer'?

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
they're up to season4, and it doesnt take that long on youtube if you have broadband.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
season 3 isn't available for sale in australia, i waited ages for it, and eventually gave up and got it from the US

its up to season 4 now, and its returning back from its hiatus on May 2nd, next week! so excited!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)