One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Hm, I didn't think their storyline was weak at all.. it's completely normal and realistic for 2 people in a committed relationship to fight about going for their individual dreams that may keep them apart, i.e. haley and her music career, nathan and high flyers. What else could they have fought about when they're only 16, married and in high school? Obviously school, their ambitions, college, cheating, travelling, drugs, etc. That's considered "real relationship problems" in their situation, imo.

Anyways, I see you're a LoVe fan, or otherwise a VM fan, so you've got one thing right :p

persephone

HSC
Just checked the TV guide and One Tree Hill is on this Saturday midday! Yay!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i know i saw that. And i didnt know it was season 2 so my bro and i were watching and then after haley said that her and nathan were married, i was like crap you werent supposed to see that to my bro, coz we're still watching season 1on foxtel :p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
haha i noticed that on the tv guide.. so its season 2 now is it? That's kind of a shame, since it would've been good to show how Nathan and Haley's relationship progresses to marriage...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
can't wait for the new season,
i wonder who knows that Dan killed Keith

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG

DAN KILLED KEITH

heart attack!! I hate Dan anyways

shiryu

HSC
I am from Spain and I've downloaded the whole three seasons and I am waiting to watch season 4!!! Last episode was very dramatic and this new season its going to be pretty hard for all the characters ...
2 people pregnant and someone is going to die or its dying ... (because of the car crash)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea i know, Coop dies, and the rumors on who else is pregnant is yet to be confirmed, all this from othforums; also there was a short 30sec preview on the new season, with a few shots from new season!

ane_st

HSC
Ive got ssn 1 and 2 (boxset) from America... Waiting to buy ssn3 after the HSC...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i bought the aust'n version of s1 and s2, but im tossing up on whether or not i should buy s3 from usa, since its not out in aust yet

ane_st

HSC
Only reason i bought them from the US was because when i wanted to buy them, they weren't out here... I got mine AGES ago...

w00dy.

HSC
i not long ago finished downloading all of season 3;

and i have to say i think s3 is probally one of the most strongest s3 of oth. i reckon it shows probally alot more depth than what the other seasons did, and in ways started to address alot of the things that are happening within society that are sometimes out of ones control...

i was hearing that after s3 that was it. but by reading these threads it seems thats not the case.

i did think that s3 ended on in a somewhat unresolved way. but that always happens at the end of each season.

i must do some investigating to see if i can start downloading anything from s4...

stargaze

HSC
just watched episode 5

season 4 has been pretty dramatic so far, maybe a little over-dramatic

oth one of the only shows i follow, so i dig it regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)