One night loving - why not? (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Don't fucking remind me, Katie. There are times when I remember that seen whilst Chadd is around and I have to bite my tongue not to repeat it. >.<

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
katie_tully said:
holy crap i knew it!

sif chadd pass up casual secks
I'd pass up casual sex with you, if that means anything?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rubificticious said:
One of my close friends, (bless her soul) ( & I don't know how to say this) is all about sex within a relationship.
And then I get called 'sick' and 'dissapointing' because I think otherwise. But not completely.
I just don't know what to say to her anymore.
Herpes

la chat

HSC
N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegman
Sex is a fancy name for a penis in a vagina. we do it like every animal because of instinct. Ant A that fucked Ant B wasnt in love, his body just told him to.

you can love someone and not have sex with them, just as u can have sex with someone you dont love. your overthinking it.

rubificticious said:
Said well.

what what is ur problem with ur friend. if ur friend is having sex within a relationship, and ur the one sleeping around, shouldnt u be more worried about urself.

HSC
i was looking over my old posts, and wow.
this jem emerged.

and she's still got the same really passionate views too, in relation to the op.

saphier11

HSC
just tell her relationships with just sex alway end up down the drain because there just interested about sex she needs someone who loves her for her not her body:uhhuh:

HSC
saphier11 said:
just tell her relationships with just sex alway end up down the drain because there just interested about sex she needs someone who loves her for her not her body:uhhuh:
uhha. i'll tell myself that, shall i?

HSC
katie_tully said:
Anyway, in response to your OP.

You friend clearly has some emotional instability. I don't know, she might just think that sex is a necessary way of showing ones affection. It could also be that she just really likes sex.

Atleast it's sex in a relationship and not sex with a tonne of random guys?
yeah thats true...a girl is a slut if she has sex with heaps of randoms but its 'acceptable' if its just the one...its a bit confusing and depends on the people of course, but sex changes the relationship from 'friends' to either 'best best friends' or it can break them apart...

see how risky it is?

HSC
Why is this shocking to you?

In a proper relationship sex can create strong emotional/psychological bonds, i know many people who have sex to make up/emotionally connect etc.

It is a central feature of a male/female relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)