On another note, jersey names. (1 Viewer)

++prinzess++

we got ours at the end of yr 11 after last years yr12's had left... i got 'Stress =)' on mine, cos my name is jess, and it rhymes, but also cos i have been known to stress out a bit sometimes! and the little smiley is just what me and my mates all got.... i dono why, seemed like a good idea at the time!
Ours were from cantrbury as well, i think about $70, tho i cant b sure... but the first day we got them the wrist cuff thingy totally fell of mine! i was so cranky, but i got a new one in like 2 days so it was all ok in the end! oxo

giggles

well... we had an assembly recently.. where we were told that we can't have names AT ALL on the back of our jerseys... all because they had trouble with last years lot! NOT OUR FAULT!! why shud we pay for it! aggh! lol.. no fair... all we get is our name embroided on the front...
and to top it off... it's a crap design... what's the minimum number of jerseys u rekon that the order has to be, i rekon our whole year is boycotting it coz we don't get nicknames! hehe

massmon

that sucks, I want to change my name but i don't think I can now, its a bit late.
What is also late is the time it takes for me to get my jersey!!

Demandred

HSC
We chose cotton over synthetice, the last year yr12s chose synthetic and it simply wasn't durable enough (nor warm or comfortable).

Many said it didn't last over a few months.

Kuya

Originally posted by JimBob
Ex-Midget

Yeah, I used to be short but now I'm taller than a bunch of people, so it's good. We haven't got ours yet, and I have no idea how much it will be...
thats not funny jimmy!

MzLebo

HSC
N/A
u guys are lucky we cant have anything on the back of ours but on the last day gonna get the iron letters and have on the back MzLebo :)

felafel

they sent the order for our jerseys yesterday, and it takes 8 looooong weeks . . . end of term really . . .

alby

cool duckie
HSC
we sent our orders out like mid last term..they said we'd get em on the 7th..dunno wat happened. I WANT MINE!!! :(

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
mm, we got to design it ourselves so it just isn't the school crest, but we could only have our nicknames under the collar so it only shows when we flip it up. Mines 'squishy', for various reasons ;)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
we were talking about jerseys today!! we did a vote on whether we want the cotton or synthetic material.... and it appears that synthetic wins!! yay! patterns!!
Isn't it a little late???

we got ours last term!!!
mine says CONFUSED!? cause i couldn't think of anything to write on it- i was confused!!!!!!!!!!!
btw it's sooo ugly i'll never wear it!!!!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by giggles
well... we had an assembly recently.. where we were told that we can't have names AT ALL on the back of our jerseys... all because they had trouble with last years lot! NOT OUR FAULT!! why shud we pay for it! aggh! lol.. no fair... all we get is our name embroided on the front...
and to top it off... it's a crap design... what's the minimum number of jerseys u rekon that the order has to be, i rekon our whole year is boycotting it coz we don't get nicknames! hehe
same with my school, except it was a few grades above us, some girls thought it'd be real funny to write f*** u (principal's name)

LozziPozzi

LozziPOzzi
HSC
N/A
We were hell lucky, we've got nice colours, blue nvy and white (like every other schoolinthe state pretty much) and we got mad canterbury jerserys....i just got loz, how original...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)